OtakuBoards

Where's the love for Radditz?

Guest Radditz

Guest Radditz
I would just like to know why there are no Radditz pics on this site!! No bio for Radditz or anything. This is an outrage. Radditz would be the strongest Sayian ever it those bastards Goku and Piccolo hadn't ganked him. So please, put some Radditz pics up or something, because Radditz is, was, and always will be the greatest Sayian ever.

[color=red][b]Hi. Welcome to the Otaku. Have a nice time. :D I don't exactly agree on your speel about radditz being the strongest, a sabiman(sp?) was as strong as him....[/b][/color]

Well, apparently he isn't the greatest. It's only an anime. It is fake. How can you intelligently argue that he would have been the best? He was merely used as an introduction to the Saiya-jin saga. If he were truly "the best" Toriyama would have brought him back later. [B]Anyway, read the rules before you post and have a nice day![/B]

Guest Altron Gundam
I'm sure Radditz was the best....when Saibamen and foot soldiers for Furiiza have higher power levels than he does...

Hey now, cut the guy some slack! Alot of people like Gohan, Trunks, Piccolo, Vegeta and what have you, and [i]they're[/i] not the strongest. (Stronger that Radditz though... Hmmm...)
And what you said about Radditz could have been true--Had Goku and Piccolo not killed him, and Radditz had trained for a long time, I'm sure he could be the strongest Saiyajin ever. As for the rest, it's all down to personal opinion.. And though I may not agree with what you say, I defend to the death your right to say it...

*cough*

[color=red][b]Well, I AGREE that if Radditz had continued to train like goku and was not killed, he might have become very strong.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Well, if Radditz had continued to train like goku and was not killed, he might have become very strong.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

o_O

Thanks for the... Direct copy of what I said there, Son Goten... But was it [i]really[/i] essential? I think not. Don't do it again, or I'll... Moderate you... Or something..

Well, Raditz was Goku´s big brother, if he would have train like goku did during the series he would be much stronger than him becouse they are blood related after all.
And to for solve SSJ Gotenks ok question, goku grabed Raditz from behind and piccolo did the Makankosapo.... or someting, killing bot Goku and Raditz.

Guest Bejiita
Radditz was strong, he was stronger than Gokou and Piccolo at the time, He was my favorite besides Bejiita and Bardock.