Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did I spell that right? Never mind. I'm not sure wether or not it's been brought up before, but it's certainly on my mind... Is it just me or is it painfully obvious that the female leads on each of the PSX Final Fantasy games (Garnet, Rinoa, Tifa... I consider Tifa the main lead, not Aeris... :p) share many of the same looks and so forth? (I'd show you all a pic that has them all next to each other, in which they all look virtually the same, but it... wouldn't be appropriate for our younger members, if you know what I mean... :p)

So come on, I know I'm not alone on this one. How many others reckon that the main girls from all the PSX FF games look the same...?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I'd show you all a pic that has them all next to each other, in which they all look virtually the same, but it... wouldn't be appropriate for our younger members, if you know what I mean... :p[/B][/QUOTE]

...The only pic you have of the FF lead female characters together is hentai...

...Good call...

I must agree they look quite the same, just like Tidus & Selphy's love child being Mel C (From the spice girls).
Posted
[color=royalblue]I think that the art style lends itself to characters looking similar.

I mean really...most anime-styled characters have some sort of similarity in design. I think that the main characters in the Final Fantsay games look different enough (I believe that Tifa was more secondary to Aeris in FFVII...since the story revolved around Aeris quite a lot)...but yeah, I think that the art style lends itself to minor similarities at times.

[/color]
Posted
aeris having a more major role than tifa? well, much as I hate to say it, jamesey is right, that doesn't mean that she's a better character than tifa though, lol....

but yeah, I did notice the similarities....
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Tifa looking remotely like either Dagger or Rinoa is kinda wring...

i can see where your coming from with the Dagger and Rinoa thing but Tifa.... not really... [/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Yeh, I think Garnet and Rinoa have their similarities, but Tifa not as much, but I can see how you thought so.

(F_F, what kind of picture is the one you have then? :p)
[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeh, I think Garnet and Rinoa have their similarities, but Tifa not as much, but I can see how you thought so.

(F_F, what kind of picture is the one you have then? :p)
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

hah, I already know, lol, I translated one of his doujinshi's as "green chameleon", lol....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

hah, I already know, lol, I translated one of his doujinshi's as "green chameleon", lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Green chameleon...? LOL!
(We are gettin' bit off topic here, but... eh).[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1](F_F, what kind of picture is the one you have then? :p)
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]More than likey hentai, or he woulda posted it... [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]This thread is full of sickos! Ick, ick!

Yeah, I've noticed that Garnet and Rinoa look kind of alike. I don't think Tifa looks like them at all, though (except for having long hair, like Garnet).[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...