OtakuBoards

Experences

MatsuriSkyy

A long time ago, when I was SilverSky, I did this same post... and I got some really funny answers... So Ill ask again.

Have you had any DBZ experences... Like dreams?
One Guy said he met Cell in the Airport... I forgot your name...

My friend SakuraHope, her Cousin, and I used to play this game where Trunks, 17, and Gohan were Bounty Hunters, and were chasing after us, we really freaked out a lot of ppl running from invisble ppl, and talking like we're from different planets.. Weve stopped...sorta... :D

Skyy

i once dreamed that i went to a friend house, and there Ami misuno(sailor mercury) greeted me at the door and said that my friend was out i accompanied her to my friends´room and she began playing a game in the computer. I began to hit on her but she was angry for some reason and i asked her if she knew where my friend was and she told me that she was at Mr Satan´s (Hercule) house.
I went to Mr Satan´s appartment and i met one other friend at the door and he told me to give some letter to his mother and i said ok. i went to the intercom and Rang at Mr satan´s appartment, my other friend´
s mother told me that he was in and in that moment, from the elevator, came Mr Satan and a SSJ2 Gohan (the one of the buu saga) out talking about Bulma and Vegeta, something like they where very strange and probably where training in some place (yeah, like bulma figthed). So i went back to my friend´s house and i woke up.
This is one of the most strange dreams i have had, particurally becouse it was in the reality but only the anime characters where anime and they doesn´t looked like out of the picture.

[color=teal]Once I had a dream that i was on planet vegeta i don't know what P.V looks like but i was there when frieza was about to blow it up. I charged up and flew into the ship and began fighting frieza and holding him off. Suddenly he liquidised and began sucking in my hand when i punched, next my arm, then my feet finall all the was left was my face as i felt the liquid pour over my eyes i woke up it was freaky[/color]

[color=red][b]When I was playing vollyball, I was about to spike the ball, adn right befor I did, I yelled "SPIRT BOMB!" That turned a few heads. :D :D I also dreamed that I could fire kamehameha's. Didn't the dbz section of the otkau used to have a dbz experences section??[/b][/color]

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Didn't the dbz section of the otkau used to have a dbz experences section??[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah it did, and it was weird,anyways, I once had a dream and Trunks came to my school as a transfer student and we were friends o.O;

I had a dream that once Goku was my trainer and he beat up all these guys who came to Earth and said they could not be beat and then this really little guy came and took goku out with one punch he took over the world made humans slaves and began to destroy the earth when humans rebelled and i was the only one left when he hit me with some kind of move that me burn inside and out when i woke up i had begun to melt!

I had a dream once that my friend (X-Ray) was killed by #17...i snapped and went SSJ2.........then *cough* Blew up everything in sight........

Yep, i had that dream 32 times, getting further into it each time...and no...i have no life! :D

I met Vegeta in the grociery store adn he had a hueg cart of grocieries... He ahd a lot of baby diperes and old people diperes... I think they wrere his... And it was super funny becuase he had a peice of toilet paper stuck to his shoe... lol:laugh:

One time I had a dream that I was a Saiya-jin and Goku was training me in the mountains and I wen't SSJ and spared with him. And unfortunetely Goku beat my *** without even going SSJ. And then out of nowhere a whole bunch of guys appeared and they almost killed me but Goku beat them all with one punch. And then Goku laughed and said that nobody in the universe could beat him. And then Mr. Satan of all people appeared and punched Goku in the face and he died. :blackeye: And then I got really pissed and went SSJ2 and woke up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Merchant [/i]
[B]I also had a dream with 18 but was R rated so im not saying much more of that.:blush: [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL, HAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :rotflmao:

While were on the subject...well...i can't really remember any good dbz dreams i hav had. Usually I have dreams of Gohan, NO, NOT THAT KIND OF DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but that i was actually him, cause I'm just psycho lik that. Anyway, one inperticular that i remember is gettin a wish from the eternal dragon. I wished to hav nimbus, and i was flying around in sum place. Eh, i've had better dreams in general. I wish i had some good ones of dbz thou.