OtakuBoards

Blade II

Vegitto4

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I watched this movie opening night. I like this movie, though it didn't come close to Blade (the original). I thought they tried to put too many 'talkers' in the movie. What I mean by this, is that they tried to get everyone talking in the movie, and they didn't really develop any of the characters into anything special.

As for the storyline. Well, I suppose it was a pretty formulaic(sp?) movie. I could see what was going to happen before it happened, and I was dissapointed. There were a few good parts in the movie, but overall, I kept getting dissapointed and dissapointed throughout the movie. Oh well. . I might get the trilogy after they make Blade 3 =P

Oh, one more thing. . The wresting moves - STUPID AND POINTLESS. I can not believe all the rednecks that started cheering when he did those moves *smacks forehead* I don't hate wrestling, I just think it would have been better left OUT of this movie.

/sigh[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]
Oh, one more thing. . The wresting moves - STUPID AND POINTLESS. I can not believe all the rednecks that started cheering when he did those moves *smacks forehead* I don't hate wrestling, I just think it would have been better left OUT of this movie.

/sigh[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

wrestling moves?!

uh oh, I know exactly whats going to happen bow at the cinema, god help me....

The only wrestling moves that were done was the Suplex, and some Elbow drop's. I thought that they added to the fight scenes spiffiness. Most of Wesley Snipes moves were Improv when he messed up during rehearsal, and then [ being one of the producer's] said that he wanted it to stay in the movie.

In my opinion, it almost topped Blade. It actualy followed the comic more than the last one did. The ending was Great though. All of you that have yet to watch it, remember the guy in the begining that he says " I'll get you later". Remember that guy for the end, i will not tell you why, but just do it. It's funny as hell.

Those of you wondering why Whistler is back in this movie, I am gonna have to tell you why he is. He doesn't die in the Comic. When the Vampires get him at the end of the First one, and he Shoots himself, he doesn't die completeley, so he turns into a Vampire, and Blade goes off searching for him for 2 yrs. They explain all of it at the begining of the movie.

My favorite quote's have to be
1) " You do not know....who you are FµCKING WITH!!!
2) " Your about one Cunt hair away from Hillbilly heaven" [whistler] " I love it when you talk dirty"