OtakuBoards

Mobile Suit Gundam For Tha Ps2

SSJ Gotenks ok

I'm not a big fan of the anime, thus I haven't spent any time with the games. I've often read in reviews that they're not very enjoyable products unless you are a fan of the series.. Sadly, I won't be able to provide my usual in-depth opinions on the games. However, I do know that currently know of two Gundam games for the PS2 called, "Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front" and "Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Ambition." I'm pretty sure that Gihren's ambition isn't out yet though. Isn't it a summer release?

• 3 weeks later...
Ive played Journey to Jaburo and it sucks majorly

journey to jaburo sucks. It kinda okay but i think its control makes it awful

[size=2][color=blue]Please don't bring back old topics by double posting. -Crazy White Boy[/size][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
What game are you talking about? I don't think either of the PS2 gundam games have anything to do with Gundam Wing, do they? Are you talking about Zeonic Front, BlueGender? I was thinking of buying it.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic front is an excellent game. It's mainly alot of strategy and fighting. It's really cool.

Which game are you talking about though. I think that the only other Gundam Game for the ps2 is Journey to Jaburo. I'm not sure what that one is like though. I heard it's ok, maybe a rental?