Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]What is it called? I don't know any Gundam games on the PS2, but I do know of one on the PSX.

The PSX version is a beat-'em-up and is 2D, like anime drawings on Street Fighter.[/SIZE]
Posted
I'm not a big fan of the anime, thus I haven't spent any time with the games. I've often read in reviews that they're not very enjoyable products unless you are a fan of the series.. Sadly, I won't be able to provide my usual in-depth opinions on the games. However, I do know that currently know of two Gundam games for the PS2 called, "Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front" and "Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Ambition." I'm pretty sure that Gihren's ambition isn't out yet though. Isn't it a summer release?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Ive played Journey to Jaburo and it sucks majorly

journey to jaburo sucks. It kinda okay but i think its control makes it awful

[size=2][color=blue]Please don't bring back old topics by double posting. -Crazy White Boy[/size][/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have played it and it is not really that fun but and not a long game I would not get it If I were you. It reminds me of the old power ranger zord battle games.
Posted
i dont know a thing about it, but i sure hope i get to play it. ive barely seen anything gundam for ps of anykind.
Posted
What game are you talking about? I don't think either of the PS2 gundam games have anything to do with Gundam Wing, do they? Are you talking about Zeonic Front, BlueGender? I was thinking of buying it.
Posted
Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic front is an excellent game. It's mainly alot of strategy and fighting. It's really cool.

Which game are you talking about though. I think that the only other Gundam Game for the ps2 is Journey to Jaburo. I'm not sure what that one is like though. I heard it's ok, maybe a rental?
Posted
I was talking about Journey to Jaburo and Zeonic Front. I rented the Jaburo one, I don't think it's buying material unless your a fan of the show.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...