Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime The Original Gohan


shibatku
 Share

Recommended Posts

I found this out the other day. Okay I saw in Beckett DBZ Collector that Goku killed Tthe original Gohan in Oozaru form. Is this true? I really want to know, because they are a reliable source. Does anyone really know. It said it happened before the start of Dragoball. Please just tell if you know?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[color=red][size=3]Eh...kinda.
Ya see, when Goku crashed, he was found and raised by a kind old martial artist named Gohan, who took in and raised Goku. Unfortunatly, when he was around 11, Goku transformed while they were visiting a city. Gohan attempted to stop him, but was killed in the process, leaving Goku alone. While he was alone, Bulma came along looking for the Dragon Balls so she could wish for a boy friend, leading to the beginning of the DragonBall series. Goku named his son after Gohan out of respect. The whole naming process was pretty funny and is explained in the episode "Memories of Gohan", which aired during the five or six episode time frame before the Cell Games.
At least, I think that's how it happened...[/color][/size]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Merchant [/i]
[B]The death of granpa gohan happened in the first episode? or just the part of bulma stomping with goku? Becouse i dont remember seeing that part in DB, the bulma´s part i remember well. perhaps i missed one DB episode after all, there goes my record... [/B][/QUOTE]

No it didn't happen in Episode 1... they might have said something about it, but they never showed it in the series.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I remember correctly, Kakarot, during his original fight with Vegeta (when Vegeta transformed into Oozaru), had flashbacks, while a voice over told of "a terrible monster that destroyed the World Martial Arts Center......And squashed my Grandpa!"

Something or other along those lines. Kakarot exclaimed a few seconds later after he saw Oozaru Vegeta...

"You must've been the one who stepped on Grandpa Gohan!"

Something very close along those lines. So, yes.. While visiting the World Martial Arts Center, Goku might've looked at the full moon, and went rampaging. During his insanity, he killed Gohan..

Sad, isn't it?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They mention that Grandpa Gohan was killed by a "monster" in the first ep of DB and when Goku went Oozaru in Emperor Pilaf's castle. It is kinda messed up when you're killed by someone you care for or vice-versa.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I found this out the other day. Okay I saw in Beckett DBZ Collector that Goku killed Tthe original Gohan in Oozaru form. Is this true? I really want to know, because they are a reliable source. Does anyone really know. It said it happened before the start of Dragoball. Please just tell if you know? [/B][/QUOTE]

I never saw, but from what iunderstand, Goku whent oozaru, and ended up killing Gohan on accident. But hey, i never saw it. i'm just guessing because Goku has a memory of going oozaru when he sees chibi gohan do it.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its in the newest issue of Becket DBZ colllector. In the Roshi quiz part.


So I guess it explanes it over time. Its not really confusing any more. Can they still go Oozaru? I haven't seen do it in a while on DBZ. Did the moon never go red again till GT or what?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Well, i dont know about the moon goign red or anything. The onyl way you can go oozaru is fi you have a tail. I believe all Saiya-jin during the DBZ series got there tails cut off so they couldn't go Oozaru. [/B][/QUOTE]

all the saiyans we know of that were of the generation after gohan was no tborn with a tail..that would be goten..trunks..pan..etc..
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah whats up with that? Well actually The Merchant Goku got it back when he was turned into little Goku. and since he had one when he was a kid his grew back. Vegita just cheated and used the brute ray(thats cheater). Anyway Goten and Trunks tails might have been cut off when they were born by their moms, who knows.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Yeah whats up with that? Well actually The Merchant Goku got it back when he was turned into little Goku. and since he had one when he was a kid his grew back. Vegita just cheated and used the brute ray(thats cheater). Anyway Goten and Trunks tails might have been cut off when they were born by their moms, who knows. [/B][/QUOTE]


1) Merchant Goku?????? wtf

2) Kaioshin gave him his tail back[ grew it for him]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]They never actually show when Gokou kills Grandpa Gohan but they do mention it in the early episodes of DragonBall.

As fore being able to transform into an Oozaru still in DragonBall Z? Yes they do, in the earlier episodes. The last time it happens is during the Saiya-jin Saga When Gohan transformed into Oozaru from the false moon that Vegeta created. Piccolo blew up the moon earlier in the series to prevent Gohan from "going ape" again since it was very hard to stop him while he was in Oozaru form. They never "go ape" again until DragonBall GT, but it's not by the moon. I believe Gokou transforms on a different planet from a full Earth or something, I could be wrong, but this is just what I've read/heard. And then Vegeta does it twice, once as Bebi Vegeta, and a second time using the brute ray to transform into Super 4 (aka SSJ4 Call it what you like..)

This is just what I know, I could be wrong on some aspects, mostly just when I get into GT. But I believe most of it is pretty accurate. :p[/SIZE][/color]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]


1) Merchant Goku?????? wtf

2) Kaioshin gave him his tail back[ grew it for him] [/B][/QUOTE]

I was directing my answer toward the person The Merchant.

Thanks PiroMunkie that info helps.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=firebrick]They never actually show when Gokou kills Grandpa Gohan but they do mention it in the early episodes of DragonBall.

As fore being able to transform into an Oozaru still in DragonBall Z? Yes they do, in the earlier episodes. The last time it happens is during the Saiya-jin Saga When Gohan transformed into Oozaru from the false moon that Vegeta created. Piccolo blew up the moon earlier in the series to prevent Gohan from "going ape" again since it was very hard to stop him while he was in Oozaru form. They never "go ape" again until DragonBall GT, but it's not by the moon. I believe Gokou transforms on a different planet from a full Earth or something, I could be wrong, but this is just what I've read/heard. And then Vegeta does it twice, once as Bebi Vegeta, and a second time using the brute ray to transform into Super 4 (aka SSJ4 Call it what you like..)

This is just what I know, I could be wrong on some aspects, mostly just when I get into GT. But I believe most of it is pretty accurate. :p[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

They are on the new Planet plant, when bebi wishes for a new one while he's controlling Bejiita[ i think thats right]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No shibatku, he didn´t got his tail back when he was transformed into a kid, he got his tail back when he got free from the oca dimension then kibito shin teleport them to the shin´s planet, once there he beggan doing some "special training" that the old one said he had to do in order to fight bebi, runnig out of time (uub was figting bebivegeta and loosing ) they had this little fella that was also traped in the oca dimension to turn himself into a metal pincers to got goku´s tail out of there, and so they did. I know, i whatched all of the GT.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I found this out the other day. Okay I saw in Beckett DBZ Collector that Goku killed Tthe original Gohan in Oozaru form. Is this true? I really want to know, because they are a reliable source. Does anyone really know. It said it happened before the start of Dragoball. Please just tell if you know? [/B][/QUOTE]
I've been getting that magizine since Feb 2001, I don't consider that a very reliable source. It has gotten names and mixed up info.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...