OtakuBoards

So How About That Show Big O????

SSJ Gotenks ok

Its been a while since they stopped showing big o cn. at first i taught it was real stupid then it started getting interesting. so i started watching it and then as soon as it was getting exciting. when he was gonna fight does robots they gonna stop there and i think its never coming back that really pisses me off. is there any body who is mad at cn cuz of these. and if anyone seen the rest of big o can u please explain what happines. IM REALLY HEATED:flaming:

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
The show starts off very slow, but I indeed watched the whole series, I've seen much better Giant Robot animes, and the show ended off on a very sour note. Since I have a feeling this thread will eventually turn to spam about someone asking if they are every going to continue the Big O series, I will provide the answer so this thread will not turn into spam.

There are no plans to continue the Big O series, and they will never do it. Overall the show is very disappoint at the end but could have been so much better if they thought it through a little more!

I dunno, I kinda thought it was alright. Sure, it started off slow, I know. That was the only thing that annoyed me. Though during the rest of it, it started getting interesting.....

It's alright with me, they can take it off, I won't exactly be pissed off. I can live without it....

That animé let me down in a big way. I saw the robots and thought that it was going to be something like GW, but it was like Batman in a way. It was a very poor anime, and I'm glad they took it off CN.

[size=1]Big O wasn't a terrible show.. but I think they tried to combine too many ideas into one series. They wanted a mech show with romance, mystery, deep characters, even deeper storylines and amazing action scenes.. but unfortunantly none of those qualities can be found in the final product. It also makes me incredibly frustrated that the series ended in such a bizarre way.[/size]

For me, it's not the point that it wasn't the greatest anime(if that what you want to call it), it's the fact that they started the series and stopped it before it's was finished. I hate when things are left unfinished (like tenchi muyo!).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by steven [/i]
[B]It wasen't that good of a show but they should have cleard up a few thinngs befor it was stoped [/B][/QUOTE]I dunno, I thought it was kinda good that a few things were left unfinished. It keeps the viewer thinking about what will happen..... even though there mightn't be a next series... :)

Meh, I didn't like Big O at all, I saw maybe half of it, and he used about.....3 different moves while inside the big O, and that's if you count "punch" as one of them. Plus, maybe they explain later, but the whole "everyone lost their memory, but we just decided to not mention it" thing was extremely stupid, the only high point was the music, I don't remember any specific but I remember it was good, except for that slow jazz that made me want to rip out a chunk of my hair and choke myself. Didn't even know it was an anime what w/ the americanish characters, plus Big O looks very batmanish w/ its broad shoulders......and come on moving a giant mech w/ foot-pedals and 2 levers, are they TRYING to copy Ducktales or what?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I've heard nothing but bad reviews about it, so I don't think I'll be watching it anytime soon.... [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah i agree with u i won't be watching that show anytime in my lifetime.
~GG~