OtakuBoards

Favorite Hip Hop songs right now

Guest Altron Gundam

Guest Altron Gundam
Well top 5:

1. Ludacris f/ Nate Dogg "Area Codes" - that's right ya heard, that's a phat song, soon Luda will be coming out w/ a new record that'll be bringing in the bling bling.

2. Jagged Edge f/ Nelly "Where the Party At" - great beat to it, its hollaing all the way! Represent.

3. Missy Miss Demeanor Elliot f/ Ludacris & Jay-Z "One Minute Man" : Ya'll this is the heezy fo sheezy right here. All the way, ya heard.

4. Jay-z "IZZO"- This song right here. The best right now. That videos feeling me, ya know what I'm saying.

5. Fo all you girls out there the fifth hottest song out right now, is Usher...woo..I won't go into Usher. But he's doing his thing and representing

Word...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Hip Hop really isnt' my bag -- the only stuff I know is what I see on skate videos...So here goes nothin.

GZA - Publicity
MOP - Cold as Ice
CKY - Brandons Freestyle

...Aside from Hip Hop, get these songs:

Crystal Method - Cherry Twist
Crystal Method - Name of the Game
Reel Big Fish - Skatanic
Midtown - No Place Like Home
Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies - Leaving on a Jetplane
NOFX - The Brews
Cowboy Bebop OST1 - Tank!
Cowboy Bebop OST1 - The Egg and I

That's all for now.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Well top 5:

1. Ludacris f/ Nate Dogg "Area Codes" - that's right ya heard, that's a phat song, soon Luda will be coming out w/ a new record that'll be bringing in the bling bling.

[/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I love this song....

also until the end of time by tupac, purple hills by d-12, hit em up by tupac, and still dre by dr dre....

[color=deeppink]Right now I'm enjoying Blu Cantrell's [b]'Hit 'Em Up Style[/b]...it's a song for us ladies ;)

And there's so many other good songs out there...Bad Boys is great, IZZO makes me get up and get my dance on...But Usher? Usher is hott and all...but if I had a guy singing that song to me, I'd start yelling and throwing punches...I detest those lyrics![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ugh.. *projectile vomits* hip hop sucks!!! *random voice in the croud* [i]you[/i] suk!... hey! at least I can spell "suck"! :D :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
lol....id have to say i agree with that statement for the most part.....some "hip hop" is ok though

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I'm a New York girl..I like my spittin' hot...I use to freestyle back in the ya-ya..LOL...But I like get your Freak on with Nelly Furtado, anything Wu-Tang......Dolla-dolla bill ya, and most def...DMX......and Eve..yeah-yeah [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yeaaaaaa.....It's Mos Def, not Most Def.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Now you guys got me started with who else I like...It goes Ol' School....A Tribe Called Quest, Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie...He's one funny person,EPMD,Busta Ryhmes....Biggie Smalls...I love you forever..Big Pun, Eric B and Rakim,Dr.Dre and Snoop(still spittin' blazin').....Tu-pac...Hit em up....Mystikal, Beatnuts(reppin' NYC), All the underground brothers spittin all day every day to get to the top..as long as the flow is tight...Ok I'm done...
Eminem...keep it real no matter what!!

[COLOR=crimson]My all time fav. Hip-Hop song is "The Next Episode" by Dr. Dre and Snoop! (You know you love it too BabyGirl!!) But right now it would be "BOB" by Outkast, I know the song is a bit old, but I feel like clubbin' every time I hear it![/COLOR] :D