Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Well top 5: 1. Ludacris f/ Nate Dogg "Area Codes" - that's right ya heard, that's a phat song, soon Luda will be coming out w/ a new record that'll be bringing in the bling bling. 2. Jagged Edge f/ Nelly "Where the Party At" - great beat to it, its hollaing all the way! Represent. 3. Missy Miss Demeanor Elliot f/ Ludacris & Jay-Z "One Minute Man" : Ya'll this is the heezy fo sheezy right here. All the way, ya heard. 4. Jay-z "IZZO"- This song right here. The best right now. That videos feeling me, ya know what I'm saying. 5. Fo all you girls out there the fifth hottest song out right now, is Usher...woo..I won't go into Usher. But he's doing his thing and representing Word...
Matt.D Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=teal] Okay.....top five... 1) Purple Pills-D12 2) 1 minute man-Missy Eliot 3) Bad boy 4 life-P.Diddy 4) Love 'em all-Baby Blue Sound Crew 5) Get ur freak on-Missy Eliot Those r my favorite's....[/color]
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Hip Hop really isnt' my bag -- the only stuff I know is what I see on skate videos...So here goes nothin. GZA - Publicity MOP - Cold as Ice CKY - Brandons Freestyle ...Aside from Hip Hop, get these songs: Crystal Method - Cherry Twist Crystal Method - Name of the Game Reel Big Fish - Skatanic Midtown - No Place Like Home Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies - Leaving on a Jetplane NOFX - The Brews Cowboy Bebop OST1 - Tank! Cowboy Bebop OST1 - The Egg and I That's all for now. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Treble Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I heard of great hip hop songs I like em but ya know the song i like was long time ago but the album just recently came out its Until the End of Time it aint really hip hop much but its close enuff.
Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Well top 5: 1. Ludacris f/ Nate Dogg "Area Codes" - that's right ya heard, that's a phat song, soon Luda will be coming out w/ a new record that'll be bringing in the bling bling. [/B][/QUOTE] heh, I love this song.... also until the end of time by tupac, purple hills by d-12, hit em up by tupac, and still dre by dr dre....
Dessert Shadow Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 hip hop? most of that stuff mentioned was just plain rap.....but i suppose it could be categorized as "hip hop".
BabyGirl Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=deeppink]Right now I'm enjoying Blu Cantrell's [b]'Hit 'Em Up Style[/b]...it's a song for us ladies ;) And there's so many other good songs out there...Bad Boys is great, IZZO makes me get up and get my dance on...But Usher? Usher is hott and all...but if I had a guy singing that song to me, I'd start yelling and throwing punches...I detest those lyrics![/color]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I'm a New York girl..I like my spittin' hot...I use to freestyle back in the ya-ya..LOL...But I like get your Freak on with Nelly Furtado, anything Wu-Tang......Dolla-dolla bill ya, and mos def...DMX......and Eve..yeah-yeah
PiroMunkie Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ugh.. *projectile vomits* hip hop sucks!!! *random voice in the croud* [i]you[/i] suk!... hey! at least I can spell "suck"! :D :rolleyes:[/SIZE]
Dessert Shadow Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Ugh.. *projectile vomits* hip hop sucks!!! *random voice in the croud* [i]you[/i] suk!... hey! at least I can spell "suck"! :D :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] lol....id have to say i agree with that statement for the most part.....some "hip hop" is ok though
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]I'm a New York girl..I like my spittin' hot...I use to freestyle back in the ya-ya..LOL...But I like get your Freak on with Nelly Furtado, anything Wu-Tang......Dolla-dolla bill ya, and most def...DMX......and Eve..yeah-yeah [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yeaaaaaa.....It's Mos Def, not Most Def. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ArcticLynx Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 :p [U]top five[/U] let me blow your mind- eve feat gwen stefani whos that girl - eve get ur freak on - missy elliot uh i guess 3... im not THAT big a fan of hip hop...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I like all hip hop songs really, I ca't even name my favorite's :rolleyes:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yeaaaaaa.....It's Mos Def, not Most Def. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Thank you Shinji for schooling a homegirl.....LOL:D ;)
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Now you guys got me started with who else I like...It goes Ol' School....A Tribe Called Quest, Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie...He's one funny person,EPMD,Busta Ryhmes....Biggie Smalls...I love you forever..Big Pun, Eric B and Rakim,Dr.Dre and Snoop(still spittin' blazin').....Tu-pac...Hit em up....Mystikal, Beatnuts(reppin' NYC), All the underground brothers spittin all day every day to get to the top..as long as the flow is tight...Ok I'm done... Eminem...keep it real no matter what!!
Little Gohan Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 most def heh mos is cool have you heard any of the stuff with mos def and talib?
ArcticLynx Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 this song is getting kind of annoying but i used to like ITS OVER NOW from kurupt feat natina reed?
Baby Kiwi Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]My all time fav. Hip-Hop song is "The Next Episode" by Dr. Dre and Snoop! (You know you love it too BabyGirl!!) But right now it would be "BOB" by Outkast, I know the song is a bit old, but I feel like clubbin' every time I hear it![/COLOR] :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now