OtakuBoards

A Small Surprise

James

[color=royalblue]After almost a year of working primarily on OtakuBoards and other ventures, I have decided to get involved directly in theOtaku.com again.

I will be personally running an all-new section on the site -- and you'll find out what it is in the coming days (not like it's hard to guess though lol).

If I can do okay with my new section (and if time permits), I may broaden and start working on a second area.

Just out of interest, what anime would you like theOtaku.com to cover, which we currently don't cover?

[/color]

[font=comic sans ms]Personally, I would like to see more coverage of [i]Oh! My Goddess![/i] It's a short OVA (5 episodes, plus the movie, and not counting the [i]Adventures of the Mini Goddesses[/i]), so covering it wouldn't take too much work.[/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Milliardo [/i]
[B][font=comic sans ms]Personally, I would like to see more coverage of [i]Oh! My Goddess![/i] It's a short OVA (5 episodes, plus the movie, and not counting the [i]Adventures of the Mini Goddesses[/i]), so covering it wouldn't take too much work.[/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I always see you talk about [i]Oh My Godess![/i] Milliardo. Do you really like the show that much?

Anyway, this is not a small suprise, it is a huge suprise. I am glad that the amazing James will be working on the otaku... but I thought the only anime you watched was Tenkoman? Or maybe I am getting confused, which could very likely be the case.

I would love to see a Cowboy Bebop section added to the site, in fact I am working on it now... even though I hadn;t told Adam and Rick about it yet (mua ha ha!) I am going to unleash the stuff on them one day without any warning and they will be forced to add a Bebop section to the site, I am a pure genius!

And a Record of Lodoss war section would be good too...[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[size=1]
I would love to see a Cowboy Bebop section added to the site, in fact I am working on it now... even though I hadn;t told Adam and Rick about it yet (mua ha ha!) I am going to unleash the stuff on them one day without any warning and they will be forced to add a Bebop section to the site, I am a pure genius!

And a Record of Lodoss war section would be good too...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Cowboy Bebop is in the works. :)

We also have about three or four new sections planned, as well as some new major extensions to theOtaku.com.

So there you go, that's a fairly big spoiler lol...although I won't say anymore, otherwise Adam or Rick might hunt me down. Heheh.

Hopefully my new section will launch today or tomorrow. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Cowboy Bebop is in the works. :)[/color][/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Darn, maybe I should show my evil master plans to someone before I start working on them...[/size]

Three words come to my mind: Neon-Genesis-Evangelion.

This is by far would be my choice for what I'd like to see added to the site.

*Very loud, commanding voice*: [i][b]Add an Evangelion section...NOW![/b][/i]

Of course, I'll settle for Cowboy Bebop...but I feel like there are more staff members capable of working on NGE than on Cowboy Bebop.

[b]Then[/b],(if NGE is also already in the work) I would like to see a Flame of Recca or Trigun section.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
*Very loud, commanding voice*: [i][b]Add an Evangelion section...NOW![/b][/i][/QUOTE]

I second that!!! [SIZE=1]EVANGELION SECTION! NOW!!![/SIZE]

[size=1][b][color=blue]Mesa no like it when you type so large.... I shrunk it for you. You can thank me later. - Shy[/color][/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]I always see you talk about [i]Oh My Godess![/i] Milliardo. Do you really like the show that much?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=comic sans ms]Funny, I don't recall mentioning OMG that much here. Maybe in PGamers, but not here. But even so, yes, I like the OVA that much.[/font]

[color=red][size=3]Dude, don't cuss. It's not cool, especially when there's no good reason too.

And try not to triple post either...I do believe that annoys everyone. Heck, it annoys me and I don't think I've been here a year yet![/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Samus Iran [/i]
[B]Who are you *** shyguy you suck na na naaaa na naaaa naa:mrt: :mrt: :mrt: :mrt:

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Wow, what an impressive attempt at mass spamming. :rolleyes:

This kind of behavior will not be tolerated on OtakuBoards -- you have been banned and your IP has been blocked.

Have a nice day. :D [/color]