OtakuBoards

Must.... get.... help...

Transtic Nerve

Ok, well I'm not sure where to ask about this, so I'll do it here since the majority of you listen to American music.

I'm sure most of you, if not all of you, have heard of the rock band Creed. (NOT POP... evil Radio Stations)

Well online, on like Sharing Programs, I've got some new Creed songs that are like Bomus Tracks to [i][b]My Own Prison[/b][/i], [i][b]Human Clay[/b][/i], and [i][b]Weathered[/b][/i]

Songs I've gotten are all done by Creed. I can tell by the way the singing and guitar is done... Here's a list of track names that I've seen

-Whats This Life For (Acoustic/Piano Version)
-Opspeculate
-Level With The Ground
-Feel Me Tonight

Now I dunno about these. I've checked ALL of my Creed albums, which is all three, and none of them have bonus tracks. Now, if anyone knows where these songs have come from, would you please be kind enough to tell me. Were they B-Sides to their singles? I dunno, I'd like to know though. It just seems odd that all these people have Bonus Tracks that aren't there... or maybe they are I just can't find them. If anyone has these bonus tracks on their CDs please tell me.. or if you know how to get them off of the CD, ever better. Creed is one of my favorite bands (even if Scott Stapp can be an egotistical piece of shiznit) and I would like to have all their songs.

Also, I know there was another unreleased song from Creed on some Omnibus album... I wanna say the Family Values tour, although I don't think thats right.... I have I'm Eighteen off of the Faculty SoundTrack and To Whom it May Concern off of the new Scorpion King Soundtrack... Does anyone know of any others?

[color=crimson][b]Young Grow Old[/b] and [b]To Whom It May Concern[/b] are on the Non US version of [i]Human Clay[/i].
[b]My Own Prison[/b] is on the Non US version of [i]Bound and Tied[/i]. [b]Is This The End[/b] is off the Scream 3 Soundtrack.

The others I can only find lyrics for. Hmm.... Let me keep looking..[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b]Young Grow Old[/b] and [b]To Whom It May Concern[/b] are on the Non US version of [i]Human Clay[/i].
[b]My Own Prison[/b] is on the Non US version of [i]Bound and Tied[/i]. [b]Is This The End[/b] is off the Scream 3 Soundtrack.

The others I can only find lyrics for. Hmm.... Let me keep looking..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

-______-

Why must they confuse me like this... I'll have to remember to raid their houses... they live down her eby me, so such a task would not be that far out of the question lol.

I also erased some of the songs I listed before cause I found out where they were from...

I'm thinking the rest are off of the Non-US version of Weathered... cause they had them listed as like.. track 12-17... thats alot... I hope they plan on releasing these on an album soon. How dare they try to deprive me... lol I'm going nuts.

Anyway THANKS :) you help much!

Oh yeah, also are their any songs that I didn't list that they have?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]A [url=http://www.creedfeed.com/discography/songs.php]Complete List[/url] of every Creed song written/recorded is there, and I cant find the other songs at all...

o_O...?.... Strange. Very!... Hmmm..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Opspeculate is an acoustic Instrumental, so it's not going to have lyrics.

Feel Me Tonight is a short song (2 minutes) and a very hard song

Level with the Ground sounds like your regular Creed song with lyrics and all.

And Whats this life For is just an acoustic version... so I assume it was on the single.. if there was a single for that song. I'm not sure.

[COLOR=purple]Im not the biggest Creed fan in the world, actually I can't stand Creed.. they get way overplayed and there are way too many bands *cough* The Calling *cough* *cough* who try to mimick Scott.. it bothers me..

but anyways..

ask some of the people from England or Britain or something.. somebody has a list in their signiature of all the people from out of America.. ask the one guy from Australia.. be damned if I remember who.. but ask them..

European releases, special releases.. I dunno.. like the Aaliyah release "More than a Woman" from England..

But yeah.. anyways.. O_o ask around.. or raid their houses.. that always works.. :D[/COLOR]

i know "what's this life for" was released as a single right after "my own prison." go to sam goody or tower & they'll tell you what cd it's from.

for the more obscure stuff, you need to find some sort of underground music store, some place that specializes in rock music. that's what i did when i wanted to find obscure nirvana songs. there are tons of imports out there that never get released to mainstream record stores. i can't tell you the name of one to go to, b/c they're different in every city, but i'm positive there's one near you since you live in a major metropolis. just ask the show-goers, they'll be sure to know.

i'll go to my underground store & see if i can find out what cds for you. & if you can't find them where you live... i can always send them to you. it wouldn't be any trouble.