OtakuBoards

Candidate for Goddess

Pressure

[COLOR=purple]Alright candidates. The time is now, your training at GOA is finally over and you have been selected to either pilot one of the Goddesses or repair one of the Goddesses.

To pilot one of the Goddesses you [U]must[/U] have a repairer.. likewise to be a repairer, you must have a pilot.

To be a pilot you may be no younger than 15 and no older than 16. You must be a male or play a male character. There will be no made up characters. You must either play:

Pilot Candidate #85:Sawamaru, Roose
Pilot Candidate #86:Kushida, Yamagi
Pilot Candidate #89:Cliff fortran, Clay

Pilot Candidate #87:Gnr, Hied will be played by me
Pilot Candidate #88:Enna, Zero will be played by stormwing

You may also be a Goddess Repairier, though you must match up with Pilot. There can't be a Pilot #86 with a Repairer #88. One would have to switch. Stormwing and I must ask that the first two who wish to be repairers choose to be either Ihkny or Kizuna. You must match up with someone else to play. You may play:

Repairer Candidate #85:Toesing, Wrecka
Repairer Candidate #86:Kushka, Tsuaka
Repairer Candidate #87:Allecto, Ihkny
Repairer Candidate #88:Towryk, Kizuna
Repairer Candidate #89:Mimori, Saki

If you are to be a Goddess or Repairer you must work with one of the five Goddesses or Ingrids. You may choose to work with:

Tellia Calisto
Luhma Klein
Agui Keamiea

The Goddess Eeva Leena will be piloted by Stormwing and the Goddess Ernn Laties will be piloted by myself. Your mission is to defend the single remaining colony, Zion, from the attacking Victim. Please remember, any damage that is done to the Ingrids will also happen to you. Pilot Candidate, good luck. For those with wings, fly to your dreams.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]1)Saturday nights at 12 on Adult Swim Candidate for Goddess comes on. It stars Zero Enna.. and.. oh bah ram it.. go read my explination in General Anime..

2)DAMNIT!!

3)No it's actually been out since 2000.. in Japan.. so.. it's new in the US.. if you wanna go look on Anipike.. its real name is Megami Kouhoshei or something like that

Okay.. safer.. pick an Ingrid to pilot now[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Um actually..

*cough*

I have no idea.. the site where I got this information didn't include pictures.. let's just say its the orange one..

the blue one will be Eeva Leena and the Imaculate White Goddess will be Ernn Laties..[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Um actually..

*cough*

I have no idea.. the site where I got this information didn't include pictures.. let's just say its the orange one..

the blue one will be Eeva Leena and the Imaculate White Goddess will be Ernn Laties..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I'll look it up.Just out of curiosity...

• 4 weeks later...