Pressure Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Alright candidates. The time is now, your training at GOA is finally over and you have been selected to either pilot one of the Goddesses or repair one of the Goddesses. To pilot one of the Goddesses you [U]must[/U] have a repairer.. likewise to be a repairer, you must have a pilot. To be a pilot you may be no younger than 15 and no older than 16. You must be a male or play a male character. There will be no made up characters. You must either play: Pilot Candidate #85:Sawamaru, Roose Pilot Candidate #86:Kushida, Yamagi Pilot Candidate #89:Cliff fortran, Clay Pilot Candidate #87:Gnr, Hied will be played by me Pilot Candidate #88:Enna, Zero will be played by stormwing You may also be a Goddess Repairier, though you must match up with Pilot. There can't be a Pilot #86 with a Repairer #88. One would have to switch. Stormwing and I must ask that the first two who wish to be repairers choose to be either Ihkny or Kizuna. You must match up with someone else to play. You may play: Repairer Candidate #85:Toesing, Wrecka Repairer Candidate #86:Kushka, Tsuaka Repairer Candidate #87:Allecto, Ihkny Repairer Candidate #88:Towryk, Kizuna Repairer Candidate #89:Mimori, Saki If you are to be a Goddess or Repairer you must work with one of the five Goddesses or Ingrids. You may choose to work with: Tellia Calisto Luhma Klein Agui Keamiea The Goddess Eeva Leena will be piloted by Stormwing and the Goddess Ernn Laties will be piloted by myself. Your mission is to defend the single remaining colony, Zion, from the attacking Victim. Please remember, any damage that is done to the Ingrids will also happen to you. Pilot Candidate, good luck. For those with wings, fly to your dreams.[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]1: I don't get it. 2: Your attached file doesn't work. 3: Is this from some new anime I've never heard of?[/COLOR] :confused:
Kain Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 Only women can be repairers.Just watch the Adult Swim on Saturday Raiha and you'll know what he's talkin bout.Now.... Pilot Candidate#86 will be played bt me.
Pressure Posted April 1, 2002 Author Posted April 1, 2002 [COLOR=purple]1)Saturday nights at 12 on Adult Swim Candidate for Goddess comes on. It stars Zero Enna.. and.. oh bah ram it.. go read my explination in General Anime.. 2)DAMNIT!! 3)No it's actually been out since 2000.. in Japan.. so.. it's new in the US.. if you wanna go look on Anipike.. its real name is Megami Kouhoshei or something like that Okay.. safer.. pick an Ingrid to pilot now[/COLOR]
Kain Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 Sorry bout that ChikaGhan.I'll pilot Tellia Callisto.Which one is that again?
Pressure Posted April 2, 2002 Author Posted April 2, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Um actually.. *cough* I have no idea.. the site where I got this information didn't include pictures.. let's just say its the orange one.. the blue one will be Eeva Leena and the Imaculate White Goddess will be Ernn Laties..[/COLOR]
Kain Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]Um actually.. *cough* I have no idea.. the site where I got this information didn't include pictures.. let's just say its the orange one.. the blue one will be Eeva Leena and the Imaculate White Goddess will be Ernn Laties..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I'll look it up.Just out of curiosity...
Avalon Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 I love this show!!! And I'll play, I'll be Repairer Candidate #88:Towryk, Kizuna!
Pressure Posted April 5, 2002 Author Posted April 5, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Schweet.. then you'll be stormwing's partner.. oh and I believe the image in your signiature is too big[/COLOR]
Avalon Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]past ready [/B][/QUOTE] Well, let's get this show on the road! Who's first?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now