Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]When I first saw the name of the topic I was quite worried for a moment. No Safer, the boards would be in chaos.
[/B][/QUOTE]

screw the boards; What about DB-Battlefield!?!
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

screw the boards; What about DB-Battlefield!?! [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, you can manage without me for a week....
Posted
---

Dbzman: See ya!!!

[COLOR=red]Dbzman walks off laughing madly[/COLOR]

Seph: I'll only be gone for a week

[COLOR=red]Dbzman falls over[/COLOR]

:(

---

Not really, we'll all miss ya! But dont worry, we'll be LITTLE ANGELS while youre gone! :angel:


[COLOR=red]Seph walks off and everyone starts spamming like hell and screwing up the boards!!![/COLOR] :devil:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Cough cough*

:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B].......

maybe I shouldn' go.... [/B][/QUOTE]

It's okay, we'll all survive....erm....well....maybe...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]thanks, I definately will have a great time.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Without us? I'm hurt..... ;)
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]again i will say... PARTY would you like me to spell that out for you P-A-R-T-Y yea lets party... no more safer no more safer no more safer
*reads the only for 7 days part*
well $hit i take all that back!!! runs and hides where the ban button cant find me...
lol have fun moe and dont have "too" many women... tifa would be jealous[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]
lol have fun moe and dont have "too" many women... tifa would be jealous[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, so would my girlfriend....
Posted
I sent you a p.m saying have fun and relax..... and I also asked where you lived because I thought you wrote I'm going away from the Broads, which is where I live. Now I have realised my mistake but have tonnes of fun anyway!!!!:)
Posted
well guys, today is the last day I will be here, tomorrow I will be leaving for Malta, 3 1/2 hour plane trip, but I think I'll manage, after all, its going to be me, my girlfriend, my friends, and her friends, its gonna be a blast, I will miss you guys though, after all, I've never left the boards for vacation until now....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well guys, today is the last day I will be here, tomorrow I will be leaving for Malta, [u]3 1/2 hour plane trip,[/u] but I think I'll manage, after all, its going to be me, my girlfriend, my friends, and her friends, its gonna be a blast, I will miss you guys though, after all, I've never left the boards for vacation until now.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]When u say: [i]'3 1/2 hour plane trip, but I think I'll manage...'[/i], does tha mean u'r afraid o planes?[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[B]When u say: [i]'3 1/2 hour plane trip, but I think I'll manage...'[/i], does tha mean u'r afraid o planes?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

no, thats just a long time to be sitting on your butt, I don't know how some people can manage sitting down on 16 hour flight trips....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...