OtakuBoards

Your almighty god is leaving....

Sephiroth

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Voodookanaka
Hope have a good time, Get drunk, beat the C*** out of the guy saying stuff behind your back, take his girl back to your appartment and um..yeh, have everyone in the village ignore u because they think your psycho....be like me.
Malta has a lot of cheap food I believe...so get yourself a belly while your at it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]not permanantly, I'm going on vacation to Malta on monday 27th August and I will be gone for 7 days, I trust everyone will behave themselves in my abscense :p

I don't think I've ever been away from the boards that long before, ah well.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh... You scared me there for a minute, Safer...

If you left for good, this whole place would go to heck... You keep us all in line. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

Heh... You scared me there for a minute, Safer...

If you left for good, this whole place would go to heck... You keep us all in line. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I know, I can't ever leave you guys for too long....

[SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i agree w/ cera i was flipping out.... i thought we would be looking for a new god soon... that would be horible... i can see all the newbies going "pick me pick me!!!!!", ah well things change and people come and go... 7 days to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=blue]I could see it now...[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Safer left and all the newbies start to spam again. [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Thank god ure not leaving[/COLOR] :p