OtakuBoards

Your almighty god is leaving....

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well guys, today is the last day I will be here, tomorrow I will be leaving for Malta, 3 1/2 hour plane trip, but I think I'll manage, after all, its going to be me, my girlfriend, my friends, and her friends, its gonna be a blast, I will miss you guys though, after all, I've never left the boards for vacation until now.... [/B][/QUOTE][color=indgio] Have fun!!!!!!!!:wigout::D[/color]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]

no, thats just a long time to be sitting on your butt, I don't know how some people can manage sitting down on 16 hour flight trips.... [/B][/QUOTE]

:D :D :D It's not that hard, really... I do almost everyday. Except it's in front of a computer.:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

:D :D :D It's not that hard, really... I do almost everyday. Except it's in front of a computer.:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

I knew someone was going to post this...and I'm not the least bit surprised it was you, Nerdsy.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]salutations....we miss you! *cough cough* i still have ur ball point pen....BWUAHAHAHAHAHA! *waves ball point pen*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I intend to get my ball point pen back when I return....

Safer, I got this question for you. What's the point of going on vacation? To get away from the city and everyday things.. am I right? So while you're on vacation, why must you come back on otaku? I mean, you're on vacation and you don't need to come here. Have fun with your girl friend, rather than coming here man! If you're just trying to check up on the boards, then don't. The boards are just fine!

Sounds like fun man! Cruise ships are the best! I took one from Florida to New Mexico. It was just awesome! Well, have fun on your little ship! * Getting ready for the fireworks today * - please do tell me you know what I am talking about. Heh, and I am just kidding. Enjoy your vacation man!

thanks man, stuff here is cheap, 1 lm (about $1.50) for 50 minutes on the net? well I'll be d@mned....

I went scuba diving earlier today, man that was a blast! got drunk last night, going to a night club later on at night, and I still got 6 days left, I love Malta....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]**** does that sound like some ol' fun! Getting drunk now Safe? Woo hoo!!! Well, this is my first day of school... and hell, I haven't even gone yet!! Whoops, I'll go at first lunch.. heh.. school rocks! [/B][/QUOTE]
school doesn't rock....it sux....i'm in class right now, my teacher will be pissed if he finds out i'm on...o well:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
school doesn't rock....it sux....i'm in class right now, my teacher will be pissed if he finds out i'm on...o well:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya need to learn something right? The thought of LEARNING must startle youngsters. Doing HOMEWORK isn't all too bad. You want to be something successful when you grow up right? Well, I hope you do. In order to do so, you need to study and get very good education. Well, If I were you, I would rather be paying attention in class rather than surfing the web. It's just my opinion though.

Shucks, it's 9:29 and I am still here. Heh, it's awful! I am ordering flowers for my friend. 5 dozen roses in a matter of fact. It's only costing me $20!!! That's real cheap!! :D

[B]man, that cruise took a lot out of me, some of the crap me did on it, lol, ah well, I'm in a bar in Sliema now, they have internet access, heh, I just couldn't help myself.... [/B][/QUOTE]

really? hah that's awesome
having fun?