Roxy89 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]well guys, today is the last day I will be here, tomorrow I will be leaving for Malta, 3 1/2 hour plane trip, but I think I'll manage, after all, its going to be me, my girlfriend, my friends, and her friends, its gonna be a blast, I will miss you guys though, after all, I've never left the boards for vacation until now.... [/B][/QUOTE][color=indgio] Have fun!!!!!!!!:wigout::D[/color]
Nerdsy Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] no, thats just a long time to be sitting on your butt, I don't know how some people can manage sitting down on 16 hour flight trips.... [/B][/QUOTE] :D :D :D It's not that hard, really... I do almost everyday. Except it's in front of a computer.:wigout:
Sara Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] :D :D :D It's not that hard, really... I do almost everyday. Except it's in front of a computer.:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] I knew someone was going to post this...and I'm not the least bit surprised it was you, Nerdsy.
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [b] U need a metal butt, see, like NMan/Nerdsy here,...then u'r problem's solved.. ;) [/b]
Nerdsy Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] I knew someone was going to post this...and I'm not the least bit surprised it was you, Nerdsy. [/B][/QUOTE] *bows* It's nice to know I am doing my job well.
KAMAKAZI Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 **** safer leave's before I could tell him the results of the tournament... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Little Gohan Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 kamakazi, are you ever just going to get it over with?
Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i] [B]**** safer leave's before I could tell him the results of the tournament... [i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] you could have said it in that post, now I'm not gonna find out until next week....
Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 the time has finally come, I am now leaving, take care of yourselves guys and gals, see ya all next week....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 bawt time, be off wi ya already! (have a good time)
Dragonballzman Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 is he gone? (checks msn messenger) HES GONE!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!! LETS GO CRAZY WITH SPAM!!! oh wait...****...forgot about the other mods and admins! :mad: *goes off and sulks*
White Digivise Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Okay, your wierd. Hope he has fun. I've never gone out of California so I wouldn't know. *Smiles* :cool: :) :cool: :) :cool:
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 your mighty god sends his greetings from Bugabba, Malta.... I would have said more, but its too d@mn hot in here to type....
Lia Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]salutations....we miss you! *cough cough* i still have ur ball point pen....BWUAHAHAHAHAHA! *waves ball point pen*[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B][SIZE=1]salutations....we miss you! *cough cough* i still have ur ball point pen....BWUAHAHAHAHAHA! *waves ball point pen*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I intend to get my ball point pen back when I return....
MysticGohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Safer, I got this question for you. What's the point of going on vacation? To get away from the city and everyday things.. am I right? So while you're on vacation, why must you come back on otaku? I mean, you're on vacation and you don't need to come here. Have fun with your girl friend, rather than coming here man! If you're just trying to check up on the boards, then don't. The boards are just fine!
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 thanks, gohan, you see I'm on right now because we are waiting for the cruise ship, which should be arriving in about 40 minutes, I also needed to check on some other stuff, other than the otaku....
MysticGohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Sounds like fun man! Cruise ships are the best! I took one from Florida to New Mexico. It was just awesome! Well, have fun on your little ship! * Getting ready for the fireworks today * - please do tell me you know what I am talking about. Heh, and I am just kidding. Enjoy your vacation man!
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 thanks man, stuff here is cheap, 1 lm (about $1.50) for 50 minutes on the net? well I'll be d@mned.... I went scuba diving earlier today, man that was a blast! got drunk last night, going to a night club later on at night, and I still got 6 days left, I love Malta....
MysticGohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 **** does that sound like some ol' fun! Getting drunk now Safe? Woo hoo!!! Well, this is my first day of school... and hell, I haven't even gone yet!! Whoops, I'll go at first lunch.. heh.. school rocks!
Lia Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B]**** does that sound like some ol' fun! Getting drunk now Safe? Woo hoo!!! Well, this is my first day of school... and hell, I haven't even gone yet!! Whoops, I'll go at first lunch.. heh.. school rocks! [/B][/QUOTE] school doesn't rock....it sux....i'm in class right now, my teacher will be pissed if he finds out i'm on...o well:wigout:
MysticGohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] school doesn't rock....it sux....i'm in class right now, my teacher will be pissed if he finds out i'm on...o well:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] Ya need to learn something right? The thought of LEARNING must startle youngsters. Doing HOMEWORK isn't all too bad. You want to be something successful when you grow up right? Well, I hope you do. In order to do so, you need to study and get very good education. Well, If I were you, I would rather be paying attention in class rather than surfing the web. It's just my opinion though. Shucks, it's 9:29 and I am still here. Heh, it's awful! I am ordering flowers for my friend. 5 dozen roses in a matter of fact. It's only costing me $20!!! That's real cheap!! :D
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 man, that cruise took a lot out of me, some of the crap me did on it, lol, ah well, I'm in a bar in Sliema now, they have internet access, heh, I just couldn't help myself....
Little Gohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]man, that cruise took a lot out of me, some of the crap me did on it, lol, ah well, I'm in a bar in Sliema now, they have internet access, heh, I just couldn't help myself.... [/B][/QUOTE] really? hah that's awesome having fun?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now