Flash Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]When I first saw the name of the topic I was quite worried for a moment. No Safer, the boards would be in chaos. [/B][/QUOTE] screw the boards; What about DB-Battlefield!?!
Sephiroth Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] screw the boards; What about DB-Battlefield!?! [/B][/QUOTE] heh, you can manage without me for a week....
Dragonballzman Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 --- Dbzman: See ya!!! [COLOR=red]Dbzman walks off laughing madly[/COLOR] Seph: I'll only be gone for a week [COLOR=red]Dbzman falls over[/COLOR] :( --- Not really, we'll all miss ya! But dont worry, we'll be LITTLE ANGELS while youre gone! :angel: [COLOR=red]Seph walks off and everyone starts spamming like hell and screwing up the boards!!![/COLOR] :devil: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Cough cough* :devil:
Sara Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]....... maybe I shouldn' go.... [/B][/QUOTE] It's okay, we'll all survive....erm....well....maybe...
Sephiroth Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 thanks, I definately will have a great time....
Mike Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Have fun!!! :wigout: come on everyone, 3 HONKs for Safer! HONK HONK HONK !!! :smirk:
Fish Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 woa i thought you were leaving permantly lol :devil:
Sara Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]thanks, I definately will have a great time.... [/B][/QUOTE] Without us? I'm hurt..... ;)
Kuja Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]again i will say... PARTY would you like me to spell that out for you P-A-R-T-Y yea lets party... no more safer no more safer no more safer *reads the only for 7 days part* well $hit i take all that back!!! runs and hides where the ban button cant find me... lol have fun moe and dont have "too" many women... tifa would be jealous[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] lol have fun moe and dont have "too" many women... tifa would be jealous[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] heh, so would my girlfriend....
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I sent you a p.m saying have fun and relax..... and I also asked where you lived because I thought you wrote I'm going away from the Broads, which is where I live. Now I have realised my mistake but have tonnes of fun anyway!!!!:)
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 well guys, today is the last day I will be here, tomorrow I will be leaving for Malta, 3 1/2 hour plane trip, but I think I'll manage, after all, its going to be me, my girlfriend, my friends, and her friends, its gonna be a blast, I will miss you guys though, after all, I've never left the boards for vacation until now....
conpiracymonki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]well guys, today is the last day I will be here, tomorrow I will be leaving for Malta, [u]3 1/2 hour plane trip,[/u] but I think I'll manage, after all, its going to be me, my girlfriend, my friends, and her friends, its gonna be a blast, I will miss you guys though, after all, I've never left the boards for vacation until now.... [/B][/QUOTE] [B]When u say: [i]'3 1/2 hour plane trip, but I think I'll manage...'[/i], does tha mean u'r afraid o planes?[/B]
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [B]When u say: [i]'3 1/2 hour plane trip, but I think I'll manage...'[/i], does tha mean u'r afraid o planes?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] no, thats just a long time to be sitting on your butt, I don't know how some people can manage sitting down on 16 hour flight trips....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now