Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
has any1 playedthe game? it awesome if u like diablo 2 ul like this
it has stuff like platemail and long swords and spells its really cool

Darkeldar201:alcohol:

[size=1][color=blue] I want to take this opportunity to ask that we stray from posting cheats in the forum. This forum serves as a place to discuss games rather than how to cheat in them. If anyone wants cheats for this game, they can pm Darkeldar201. Also watch e-slang like "ul." It serves in making posts difficult to read. Thank you. -Crazy White Boy [/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I've never played it, and I like that type of game, [i]but[/i] on the other hand, I've heard it's really quite crap... [/SIZE]
Guest Steiner
Posted
it has nothing compared to the original baldurs gate for the pc i highly recomend that...But being a hardcore RPGamer it rocks.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...