Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm sorry, but this topic is completely absurd. Pokémon are not real; they are imaginary creatures created by a man who used to collect bugs. The very idea that they're real is a joke. They completely lack the physiology to be real animals. Plus no one has ever seen one, and furthermore in the world where people have been everywhere, I seriously doubt that they are real...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]I'm sorry, but this topic is completely absurd. Pokémon are not real; they are imaginary creatures created by a man who used to collect bugs. The very idea that they're real is a joke. They completely lack the physiology to be real animals. Plus no one has ever seen one, and furthermore in the world where people have been everywhere, I seriously doubt that they are real... [/B][/QUOTE]

You mean the person that created pokemon was a bug collector?!?:eek:

Wow... and there I thought that it was originally something like a zodiac made up by someone who wrought books, or something... :drunk:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think pokemon could possible exist. Just not possible.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]

You mean the person that created pokemon was a bug collector?!?:eek:

Wow... and there I thought that it was originally something like a zodiac made up by someone who wrought books, or
something...:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]


LOL:laugh:. and also i don't think pokemon is real.
Posted
yah i don't either.. i mean look at the facts... a giant fire bird(moltres) thats taller than my dad...!!!!hes tall!!and unless they where wiped out when dinosaurs were we shouldve at least seen the fossils and yah...i'll shut up now...:babble:
Posted
Well even though there can be lots of theories that they are real, I strongly believe they aren't.... Though just think what the world would be like if they [i]were[/i] real... :rolleyes:
Posted
[color=indigo]Anyone ever thought that maybe they do exist... And that we see them every day? Perhaps the animals of our world are kind of like Pokémon? Maybe we just need to develop Poké Balls, so we can catch and train them better?

I've toyed around with this theory ever since I started liking Pokémon. Seems almost possible, doesn't it?[/color]
Posted
Hey guys, remember were in the year 2002 here. We could take a seal and of some of the smartest people in the whole world come to turn it into a dogung. Or mybe a dog. See our science these years are spectacular.

I highly doubt that the scientest are going to do it. But maybe in the year 2005, I don't doubt that year.

I also doubt that there are going to be wild pokemon. There might be like some that look like pokemon. But I higly doubt that there are some wild pokemon. I can believe that a mad scientest would make some pokemon out of regular animals. You know it could be possible.

But on the other side I highly doubt that it is going to happen, that tehre are wild animals. People could send in postcards and stuff to mad scientest and the could make the pokemon. But beleive me, if there happens to be any pokemon I am going to catch it and train it. I'm weird ain't I.

Well anyways that is my theory. Hope you enjoy it.
Posted
if people have the technology to CLONE.....cant they at least TRY

they know there are many pokefanatics......so why not give it the best they got and if they sucseed but it dont live.......keep reserching.......till it lives.........(kinda like what they did with mewtwo)............i think they are real and i think they are not real

i have my many strange throys on the subject like why i think they are and why i think they are not

fossils today look strange comapred to the animals we have around today.........WHOS to say they were not pokemon......yes strange loking ones but still they dont know....they are extinkt.....and someone with the mind and dream made up pokemon as a kids thing..........BUT....what if they never knew about our fossil friends i mean THINK ABOUT THIS.......

there could have been so freakky.......*** pokemon back then and we dont even know it.....nither does any one else......BUT.....what if somehting wiped them out......no more.........BYE BYE.......and we dont see fossils cause they were ones WE DONT recognise








THATS MY THEROY one of them anyway
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]I'm sorry, but this topic is completely absurd. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]You have my vote on that....

Pokèmon is a cartoon. Stoires told on it might be held from some achient rumors and some Real Life things but there is no way in God's name "Pokè-man" is real..[/b][/size]
Posted
Yeah, if they were real, it would be awesome, but they're not, so it isn't.

Scientists may have been willing to try that, if Pokémon were just a bit more popular than they were in their prime.

But again, since they weren't, ain't gonna happen...
Posted
I don't think it's be very nice to be living in a world with Pokemon.... just think, they mighn't be good creatures, they could all take over the world, and rule.....

...Just one of my... many theories... o.O;;
Posted
Clone them then they will feel like Mewtwo does. so leave them i say!

I mean how would they be cloned from what? a used tissue so that they break up in water?
Then how will they know to evolve and learn new moves. christ you are all being stupid about this they will never live and if they do i'll eat my mouse (computer mouse more painful)
Posted
Ok, half the stuff I've been hearing is true...

Cloning can actually happen, but we just need the right Technology to create it.

Just think of this:

Starmie/Staryu: Starfish
Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree: Caterpillar, Caccoon, Butterfly...

Get my point?

3/4 of the pokemon are based on living creatures.

^_~
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Good point. But yeah, they're taken [i]from[/i] real creatures, and are made into fantasy creatures. But who knows? And if you wanna get into the topic of maybe on other planets... Then I'll be the first to agree that they're real...
Posted
so wait your saying that if i wanted a Vulpix i would have to clone it from a vixen(Female fox)? what happens if i want a Mewtwo then what do i clone that from the same goes for Alakazam this is completly abursd.

Now i bid you good day.
Posted
Paul, you're takin' it the wrong way. They're talking about, through cloning and gene splicing, then maybe you could get something slightly related to a Vulpix, as you say.

Besides, cloning doesn't do anything except make a copy of the initial subject. I think we've moved into gene splicing here.
Posted
[color=indigo]I think it'd be neat if, one day, I was rich enough to have that done... I think I'd like having a pet Vulpix... And the was science is heading, they'd probably be able to do it, not too far into the future... At least make something that looks like a Vulpix... It wouldn't actually be able to breath fire, of course...[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...