OtakuBoards

Choice and Opinion Survey

Ice Dragon v2

Man, I haven't made these in a while. Some of the older members might remember I made these. On to the questions!! I'll make these short.

1. You're part of an invasion force and your commander is a total nutcase (aka trigger-happy) about war. Would you rather follow his orders and die or just run???

2. Your in a room filled with hydrogen tanks and you hear one of the tanks leak. Would you try to find the leak and patch it up or would you light up a match (if you're a pyromaniac that is)

3. What's worse: an all-out assualt by the Gundams or the Valkyrie series from Macross/Robotech???

4. If you want to get rid the worlds from all the dictators, who would you get rid off first and why??

5. What's worse: being persistent or being arrogant???

6. Another what's worse question :rolleyes: and it's my last one. So what's worse: getting nuked or getting firebombed??

Yea, I'm a little crazed about dying today. :demon:
I think this is the death version of the Choice and Opinion Survey.....LOL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Man, I haven't made these in a while. Some of the older members might remember I made these. On to the questions!! I'll make these short.

1. You're part of an invasion force and your commander is a total nutcase (aka trigger-happy) about war. Would you rather follow his orders and die or just run???

2. Your in a room filled with hydrogen tanks and you hear one of the tanks leak. Would you try to find the leak and patch it up or would you light up a match (if you're a pyromaniac that is)

3. What's worse: an all-out assualt by the Gundams or the Valkyrie series from Macross/Robotech???

4. If you want to get rid the worlds from all the dictators, who would you get rid off first and why??

6. Another what's worse question :rolleyes: and it's my last one. So what's worse: getting nuked or getting firebombed??

I think this is the death version of the Choice and Opinion Survey.....LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

1) run away
2)patch it up
3)Valkyrie series from Macross/robotech
4)The most craziest one. because i just want to die quickly
5)persistant
6)nuked

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]1. fight and not die ;)
2. patch it up, leave the room, then toss a light in to watch them all go up (patching it up wont get the fumes out, and ill be careful to not let many fumes out when leaving)
3. kuja casting ultima DUH
4. (i wanted to say james, reason being a good laugh since all members think staff are dictators thou it is more of a facism i think, i think facism is the one with a few elite running everyting by force) anyway, id start with sudam cause he pays the families of sucide bombers around 10 grand o.o
5. arragant... cause your not better than me
6. nuked typically bigger in range... plus goes threw more materials than fire ;)[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1]

RUn and turn against him.

I would like to say patch it up but I would probably light a match then I would think and realize then I would die.

Valkyrie series from Macross/Robotech

Probably me, just because I get on my nerves.

arragant...

6. Another what's worse question and it's my last one. So what's worse: getting nuked or getting firebombed??

nuked...i dun know cause it ain't happened before.[/size]

1. You're part of an invasion force and your commander is a total nutcase (aka trigger-happy) about war. Would you rather follow his orders and die or just run???[color=red][b]Die[/b][/color]

2. Your in a room filled with hydrogen tanks and you hear one of the tanks leak. Would you try to find the leak and patch it up or would you light up a match (if you're a pyromaniac that is)[color=red][b]Light the match[/b][/color]

3. What's worse: an all-out assualt by the Gundams or the Valkyrie series from Macross/Robotech???[color=red][b]Gundams[/b][/color]

4. If you want to get rid the worlds from all the dictators, who would you get rid off first and why??[color=red][b]Saddam because he is bad.[/b][/color]

5. What's worse: being persistent or being arrogant???[color=red][b]arrogant[/b][/color]

6. So what's worse: getting nuked or getting firebombed??[color=red][b]nuked[/b][/color]

1. You're part of an invasion force and your commander is a total nutcase (aka trigger-happy) about war. Would you rather follow his orders and die or just run??? [color=indigo]
I don't know...are we supposed to take these people out?? If soI say "Just Bring IT!!"[/color]

[color=indigo]Well, I am pretty lazy...I would probably just walk away, forget patching it up[/color]

[color=indigo]I would probably say Gundam[/color]

[color=indigo]Saddam Hussien and his crazy sons...I would lock them up an lose the key...[/color]

[color=indigo]What!!! Those are he two greatest virtues!![/color]

6. Another what's worse question and it's my last one. So what's worse: getting nuked or getting firebombed??
[color=indigo]Firebombed...it is over insantly when you are nuked, I would think that there would be a lot of pain included with being firebombed....[/color]

[B]Man, I haven't made these in a while. Some of the older members might remember I made these. On to the questions!! I'll make these short.

I think this is the death version of the Choice and Opinion Survey.....LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

1. Well if he knows what hes doing follow orders, if he is an incompetent fool, I would not run, but I would yake matters into my own hand.

2. Neither both are stupid.

3.Gundams

4. Saddam Hussein

5.Arrogant

6. Nuke, if you dont die in the initial blast you get your body ripped to shreds in the shock wave, if you survive that you are infected with high level of radiation so you will become deform and live a little longer but it will all be paainfull.

I'd beat him up and take comand of the team.

I'd patch the tank, then get the hell out of there.

I wouldn't survive either.

Too hard to choose...

Arrogant.

6.So what's worse: getting nuked or getting firebombed??
See #3.

I'd fight. It's an honor thing. Plus I'd rather die than go to prison. Which is right where desertation will get you.

Patch it up...

Two words come to mind: Devil--Gundam...enough said...

There are no more world dictators. i AM the World Dictator, Premier Justin!

I'm both. Well, I'm not arrogant...I'm just a lot better than you...lol(That is on a key-chain of mine)

I have no idea...never gone through either...

-Justin

[size=1]1. You're part of an invasion force and your commander is a total nutcase (aka trigger-happy) about war. Would you rather follow his orders and die or just run???

[b]Follow his orders, either way I'll die so I rather die in justice.[/b]

[b]Patch it up, and get the heck outta there.[/b]

[b]Eh I'm not much of a big anime fan, so I never really watched any.[/b]

[b]I don't like getting involve with these things, but I'll go along with the others Saddam Hussein.[/b]

[b] Being arrogant is much worse than being persistent in my opinion.[/b]

[b]Getting firebombed, ah... so many things I learned from videogames.:toothy:[/b][/size]

[b]1. You're part of an invasion force and your commander is a total nutcase (aka trigger-happy) about war. Would you rather follow his orders and die or just run???[/b]
[color=indigo]I'd most likely follow his orders.[/color]

[b]2. Your in a room filled with hydrogen tanks and you hear one of the tanks leak. Would you try to find the leak and patch it up or would you light up a match (if you're a pyromaniac that is)[/b]
[color=indigo]Light the match... while humming Pop Goes the Weasel...[/color]

[b]3. What's worse: an all-out assualt by the Gundams or the Valkyrie series from Macross/Robotech???[/b]
[color=indigo]I've barely seen any anime, so I don't know.[/color]

[b]4. If you want to get rid the worlds from all the dictators, who would you get rid off first and why??[/b]
[color=indigo]Justin, because he made me make a pun about monkeys...[/color]

[b]5. What's worse: being persistent or being arrogant???[/b]
[color=indigo]Well, being arrogant, I'd have to say persistant. I don't want to make myself look bad, now do I?[/color]

[b]6. Another what's worse question :rolleyes: and it's my last one. So what's worse: getting nuked or getting firebombed??[/b]
[color=indigo]I'd have to say firebombed...[/color]

[b]1. You're part of an invasion force and your commander is a total nutcase (aka trigger-happy) about war. Would you rather follow his orders and die or just run???[/b]

In "trigger-happy", I'm taking it to mean that he the enjoys blood-shed in war. I am against that and would rather go to jail than assist in such a thing. To avaid jail, I'd just live in canada or something, leave the US if possible, but I would not follow orders that would cause unnecessary death.

[b]2. Your in a room filled with hydrogen tanks and you hear one of the tanks leak. Would you try to find the leak and patch it up or would you light up a match (if you're a pyromaniac that is)[/b]

Um, :therock: I suppose I'd try to find the leak. Heh, though I'm a pyro myself, I'm not going to blow myself up for a little satisfaction. ^_^

[b]3. What's worse: an all-out assualt by the Gundams or the Valkyrie series from Macross/Robotech???[/b]

Gundams, I can't stand Macross. >_<

[b]4. If you want to get rid the worlds from all the dictators, who would you get rid off first and why??[/b]

Heh, so many to choose from.... :rolleyes: I'm inclined to say Sadam, but I would get rid of the one causing the most oppression, obviously, I just don't know if there might be another figure out there causing more than he.

[b]5. What's worse: being persistent or being arrogant??? [/b]

ummm.... hmm, well, both are actually strengths as much as flaws. I mean, if you're persistent that means you have a strong will and are not easily dismayed and are confident, which leads to arrogance- also a sign of confidence. Yet persistence and arrogance both are signs of weakness, persistence in that you can't let go and get around the obstacle, and arrogance in being over-confident to compensate for secret insecurities. I don't know which is worse..... imo, arrogance, because humility is something I admire in someone's character.

[b]6. Another what's worse question and it's my last one. So what's worse: getting nuked or getting firebombed?? [/b]

I'd have to say nuked, more destruction.

[B]

[FONT=courier new]1. I think I would just run away. If I had another choice, I would follow my own ideas. Which would be Fight the war!

2. I think I would patch it up. If I had the choice I would just run away, if the doors were locked I would patch it up.

3. Macross, Gundams would just be so freaky.

4. I would get rid of anyone who is evil. Or whom does not fight evil. I just can't stand people who are veil. I hate evil!

5. Being presistent. If I was arrogent, I think I would get made fun of more. I wouldn't have as much of friends as I do.

6. Getting nuked. (Don't ask Why, or I'll kill you myself.)[/FONT]

[color=blue][size=1] Runaway [/color][/size]
[color=blue][size=1] patch it up [/color][/size]
[color=blue][size=1]macross [/color][/size]
[color=blue][size=1] too much to chose [/color][/size]
[color=blue][size=1]arrogant [/color][/size]
[color=blue][size=1]Doesn't matter [/color][/size]
Yea, I'm a little crazed about dying today.
I think this is the death version of the Choice and Opinion Survey.....LOL

Guest Shift
1. You're part of an invasion force and your commander is a total nutcase (aka trigger-happy) about war. Would you rather follow his orders and die or just run??? [b]I'd run[/b]

2. Your in a room filled with hydrogen tanks and you hear one of the tanks leak. Would you try to find the leak and patch it up or would you light up a match (if you're a pyromaniac that is) [b]Yes i would light a match!!! (to see how fast it blows up)[/b] :flaming: :flaming:

3. What's worse: an all-out assualt by the Gundams or the Valkyrie series from Macross/Robotech??? [b]Definately them damn Gundam[/b]

4. If you want to get rid the worlds from all the dictators, who would you get rid off first and why??[b]Sudam[/b]

5. What's worse: being persistent or being arrogant???[b]Persistant, being arrogant is fun!! I'm better then you!!!j/k[/b]

6. Another what's worse question and it's my last one. So what's worse: getting nuked or getting firebombed?? [b]Umm..neither theyed just like bounce off of my stomach!!![/b]

[B]I'd follow his orders. Soldiers duty, and pride.[/B]

[B]Now in this case I'd probably just run[/B]

[B]The second one........ 'cause getting attacked by small robots drawn on paper would be pretty crappy for an attack[/B]

[B]Well, since Hitler is dead, I'm gonna have to say Sadam.[/B]

[B]Well,both can be solved by some punchine medicine....... but arrogance can be stopped by putting the arrogant person in his place, so I'd say persistance is worse.[/B]

[B]Getting firebombed, because Nuke = instant death, firebomb = slow painful death.[/B]

[B]1. You're part of an invasion force and your commander is a total nutcase (aka trigger-happy) about war. Would you rather follow his orders and die or just run??? [COLOR=blue]Follow and die. What's the point in running? He'll just kill you horribly for being a deserter..[/COLOR]

2. Your in a room filled with hydrogen tanks and you hear one of the tanks leak. Would you try to find the leak and patch it up or would you light up a match (if you're a pyromaniac that is) [COLOR=blue]Depends what the situation is. If I can get out alive (er..I'll try to explain..if I've been capured by a gang who plan to torture me until I give answers and there's no way out or something like that so I know I'll die anyway) right, well if I COULD get out alive I would patch it up, but if I couldn't then I would light the match when the room is suitably full.[/COLOR]

3. What's worse: an all-out assualt by the Gundams or the Valkyrie series from Macross/Robotech???[COLOR=blue]Ummm...Gundams...maybe...?[/COLOR]

4. If you want to get rid the worlds from all the dictators, who would you get rid off first and why??[COLOR=blue]No idea[/COLOR]

5. What's worse: being persistent or being arrogant???[COLOR=blue]Arrogant because sometimes persistance pays off..[/COLOR]

6. Another what's worse question :rolleyes: and it's my last one. So what's worse: getting nuked or getting firebombed??[COLOR=blue]Firebombed because you're more likely to realise what's happening and suffer longer[/COLOR]
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yah! I love these thingies...

Well.....I'd probably start my own rebellious faction...with me being the leader of course, and overthrow him. Then we would do things the right way.... :D

Well, as long as it's not my room...I'd probably light a match and then run....it'd be nice and pretty....It's not my problem they let their stuff get a leak in it....

Probably the Gundams...they're pretty vicious..and they're pretty too...whoo look at all the pretty Gundams...*Stares off into lala land...*

I don't KNOW...I could care less about the dictators...Me and my factions our just making sure our trigger-happy commando officer type guy is overthrown and defeated right now...THEN we'll worry about the dictators...besides, Hitler's already gone anyway...

And now everytime I hear the word "Hitler" I think about Fight Club..and that reminds me of Ryan...and that makes me SAD...:(

I think being arrogant is worse...I can't stand people who have big heads and think that the world revolves around them. They are hard to tolerate....Grr...Logan...I'll show you bells in my brain...*laughs* :rotflmao:

Hmmm...Well...let's see....Both? Nuked would hurt...so would the other...I don't know, both sound pretty bad and destructive to me...we would all die wouldn't we? And then my faction would cease to exist, wouldn't it? DANG IT... Okay, I'm shutting up...[/color][/size]