Ugamon

am i too late to sign up?if im still allowed heres mine

name: Karen
digimon: fladingomon
Lightsaber colour: yellow
race: human
class: learning to focus
best skill: talking to animals
bio: when she was little her parents knew she was different because she displayed powers they had never seen before so they sent her away because they feared her. She learned that she wasnt alone and after finding the right place and the right people she got to come along on Golden-Sun

Yeah, you're still allowed. Go here, [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=11613&perpage=15&pagenumber=2]The Young Jedi Knights {play}[/URL] to play. I made an opening for you guys.

Guest Padme Amidala
Name: Eubla Dojac
Digimon: Gimmie a break! This is Star Wars 4 cryin out loud!
Lightsaber: Titanium Alloy handle lightsaber with a bluish silver glow
Race: Human (female, tanned skin)
Jedi Skill: Force Lightining, Force Shield, anything with the Force
Bio: Eubla was born and raised on Naboo, and at age 3 she left to move to Corusant. Her father and mother realized that the girl had special talents and powers and could see things before they happened since she was so fast. Eubla soon ran into Mace Windu and he discovered her Jedi powers at the right time. She was sent to the Jedi academy and is being trained now as we speak. She has exceptional powers and is one of the strongest young Jedi. She is going through a hard time now because her mother just died and she is loosing concentration. Her father pushes her to strive harder and to get to the top. She is a bit arrogant at times because of her power, and is still a young Padawan of Master Windu who trains her.

ok, I'm really late, but....
Name: Kaikei
Digimon:um... uh... WHAT THE ****
Lightsaber color:yellow-gold-ish
Race:Human, asian
class:Jedi
best skill: handling any sort o weapon and technology... not mastered force, ^_^' still workin on...
Bio: Found self on naboo, no memory of past, exept that a dark force had destroyed all left of family,.... Flew self to corusant at age 8, asked to be tested as a jedi, at first council hesitated, but remembered how old anakin was, (this was be4 anakin turned to the dark side) accepted, suceeded.

Guest deveilchill2
sorry i'm late
name:rage
digimon:none
lightsaber color:green
race:human asain
class:jedi
best jedi skill:worroirskills
bio:the darkside killed may family whent to corsont to be tested to be a jedi.