OtakuBoards

the new young jedi knights {sign up}

Ugamon

justr so everyone realizes this is a STARWARS story so you have to have star wars stuff no poke balls or dbz powers i will allow digimon since they cna use computers to jump from hehe i have a few races and classes to pick from note in the end we will al end up as jedi knights so now that all this is in lets have some fun

you must have a profile card like this

name:
lightsaber color:no muilticolored ones
race:
class:
best jedi skill:
bio:

ps there are only 6 skills and there can only be 6 jedis
the skills are plioting,talking to animals,warriorskills,computer master/mechinic,elemental skills,telekinnectic also i will need 2 dark jedi they will ahve 4 skills to choose from
mind control,assassin skills,illiuson abilitys,dark telekinnectic

:)

lol
k here i go for my own tread

name: schitlz,dustin
digimon:igamon rookielevel
race:human
class:takes healing lessons with lusa
best jedi power:{ps if you are a good jedi you cna't use evil jedi skill choose differt one k!}element skills.
bio: after fleeing the planet of drall he went to courasant to see if he could survive in the lower levels but upon landing his ship was seized and he was toke to the new republic command center there he struck a deal with a grenral nd was sent to the place instead there he met luke skywalker who was looking for more trainees for his jedi acadamy after meeting a few former trainees and new jedi knights he made his choice to go to the jungle moon to train in the ways of the force... i can't wait to see how this goes ps anyone who has read the young jedi knights saga will understand what i am talking about.
now we need at least 6 more lol

• 5 weeks later...
Guest cloricus
name: Eps
digimon: ok not cool - this is star wars, not Saturday morning cartoons.
lightsaber colour: double edged lava red
race: tacans
class: piloting
best jedi skill: telekinetic
bio: the dark side destroyed his home world (the usual story) mainly anti-social but is willing to help the rebels and become a Jedi.

What's wrong with you?!? Mixing Star Wars and Digimon!?! You disgust me. You're giving star wars, and RPG's, a bad name! In my opinion, you should be drawn, quartered, beheaded, poisoned, burned, dissolved in acid, and get sat on by a sumo wrestler. Please, moderators, delete this thread to spare the people coming to this thread looking for a Star Wars style of RPG, and they get a saturday morning WB crap game. Ugamon, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Vampire Hunter, so far on this thread only one person has broken the rules, and that person is [I]YOU[/I]. Ugamon is welcome to create any style of RPG she sees fit, as long as it is in the rules. It is not permitted however, to flame other members, for whatever reason. I would therefore advise you to shut the hell up.

Ugamon, feel free to continue with your RPG, and pay no attention to comments like that.

Guest cloricus
Ugamon I really dont think digimon belongs in star wars, and not all star wars fans follow digimon. But anyway all the poeple so far havent put digimon down on there sign up. I dont think it will be a problam.

name: Noc-Zeon
lightsaber color: orange
race: Human
class: elemantly skillz
best jedi skill: elemental skills
bio: He used to live on a top of its tech tree! so powerful the dark side was actually threatened by this planetery empre. He was the prince of this empire, then the jedis came and said he was worthy of becoming a jedi peace keeper. as soon as they left, hundred of sith warriors attacked this planet. the battle lasted one year, then the dark side killed every inhabitent of the world but one.....Noc-Zeon, now he wishes only to slay the dark side......

• 2 weeks later...
cool k we need a few more then we cna start this rpg K i think i may start it on wedesday evening k?
and the only reason i put digimon in there is cuz of all the space in the univurse and all the technolagy there is bound to be problems lol. ps does anyone know how to make those cool banners and to post pics?

[COLOR=blue]I have a couple of questions. First, how are Digimon going to fit in if most people aren't going to have them? Second, can you explain a little bit more about "class"?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Name: Trynn Rikehart
Digimon: None
Lightsaber Color: Jade green
Race: Human
Class: Master Skywalker is helping me control my anger.
Skill: Piloting
Bio: An old resident of Tattooine, Trynn's twin brother, Jelta, was an innocent casualty of a fight between two dark jedi's. Kyle dyed his hair to match his brother's, and joined the Jedi Academy.[/COLOR]

name: Tenco

digimon: if you have one

lightsaber color: red

race:Human/African American

class: Lower CLass Jedi

best jedi skill: Jump

bio: Was born on earth and quickly reconized as a future Jedi he as sent of to a trasining camp at age 6 and as released at the age of 12.

[COLOR=blue]Hey, BlueGender. So what do you think he means by class? I was going to put down something like you did, but he had "takes healing lessons with lusa" on his. So do you think he means a certain "class" or what "classes" you're taking? And Ugamon, if you're reading this can you tell me what you meant?[/COLOR]

well i mean like there is speical clases for your weaker point i am not good in heal so i am takeing healing lessons or if you have a hard time keeping your calm you take personal lessons with master skywalker hehe really you cna make that class up and digimon are sort of background helpers since i plan on later telling everyone my char is from earth i have choosen to have a digimon its really up to you wehat you make of the rpg i just want a good story thats all and i have seen a few story that have mixed elements do pretty darn good,.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I have another question; if we have piloting as our skill, our we going to have our own speeder or a ship that can only fly within the atmosphere? Or our we just going to use the academy's vehicles?

umm the jedi academy don't have ship normaly but what i mean by that is that i get stuck in the gunner seat and you get to fly lol i have my own ship you cna fly i nicknamed it the GOLDEN SUN hehe

k i will start this today sorry for the hold up but had to del with a few things at home lol.

umm one more thing. the golden sun is a republic sienar systems marauder-class corvette or for short a marauder corvette highly used in the corporate sector. it has 2 tractor beams,3 turbolaser staions and 2 double turbolaser clusters and a few top serect things i will keepjust that for now heh don't want the republic enginneers noseing in the ships hidden areas. also holds a shuttle/ fight launch bay in other words we may have to keep it in orbit unless i cna get the space they have in the great temple's docking bay. oh yeha they are al so 195-meters long and have a top plantery speed of 850 kilometers per hour. so a great assult ship and even one was used by han solo and chebacca at the famous or infamous star's end as a transport off the prison.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest demimonkoumon
Can I still play? If so... here is mine:
name: Akirous
digimon: none
lightsaber color: Black
race: Human
class: Jedi Knight(is that right?)
best jedi skill: semi-flight
bio: none

i wanna play too if its okay

name: Angel Isis(i hope we dont have to be guys)
digimon: gatoman
lightsaber color: orange
race: human
class: jedi
best jedi skill: fighting
bio: orphaned as a child her adaopted parents took care of her not telling her the truth of her origin her biological father was a jedi and has passed the powers on to her finally one day a strange man came and showed her her powers she never knew who he was.