Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
LOL! that musta been scary... Yes i have celebrity sightings Monday through Friday

I see Dan Marino everyday almost, i go to the same skool as his kids, they are real nice, he is too. I asked for this autograph he didnt mind, he gave it to me... My friend later ripped it. -.-;; i beat him
Posted
[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Wow!:eek:

I don't think I have, well I went to this place and we were going to get Marvin Harriosons Autograph... so I start to stare at him, he stares back with a sturn look on his face. So when it was our turn to get his autograph he wrote it as fast as he could...like I was bad or something. But I came close to a famous person. If you count the cheerleaders, I came to walk by them. Other than that I haven't been face to face with many famous people. [/FONT][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Last year I was in Orlando at Disney World, and I was sitting on some bench waiting for my friends to finish a ride they were going to go on.

I was looking around, people-watching, and I saw R Kelly. But then I thought, no, no way. But as I kept looking, watching, I realized it had to be R Kelly. Then I thought oh well, big deal, I'm probably just over-heating.

But then a LOT of other people said they saw him as well later on. So I saw R Kelly, wow ^_^ he was about..........30 ft away from me, but who cares? :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Gah, Anna, you STOLE mine, I was going to say that....darn it. Except, I didn't see R Kelly, I just heard about everyone else seeing him. But yeah, like Transtic said, it was Orlando, so celebrity sightings are probably an everyday thing....

One time my friend dressed up as Head from KoRn, she looked just like him...and this year she did Kurt Cobain of Nirvana...and she looked just like him, too...O.o;;; Do those count as celebrity look alikes?[/color][/size]
Posted
[font=arial narrow]

Um , my dad looks like the twin of the wrestler the Rock. I have met Jessica Simpson and that other dude her bf or something like that in the Dallas Mall. Met Will Smith when he was in the same hotel in Las Vegas as me.

When me and my sis were in the Dallas Mall I started to chase her. We were on the second floor. I tried to grab her but she dodged the other way and accidentally ran into the people in front of us. They were wearing these fancy clothes and we thought that they were french people or something then Jessica Simpson said hi and we talked and stuff. Not really proud just saying.

Probably run into more people later on in the future.[/font]
Posted
My aunt lives in St. Louis, across the river from where I live, and she said that almost every day she would see him in StarBucks(a cafe) drinking coffee. He had 2 guards but there weren't near him. Surprisingly nobody bugged him ever. He just sat drinking coffee, some people looked then went back to their business. interesting..huh? I almost got my hat signed by him after a game, lol. ^.^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]My aunt lives in St. Louis, across the river from where I live, and she said that almost every day she would see him in StarBucks(a cafe) drinking coffee. He had 2 guards but there weren't near him. Surprisingly nobody bugged him ever. He just sat drinking coffee, some people looked then went back to their business. interesting..huh? I almost got my hat signed by him after a game, lol. ^.^ [/B][/QUOTE]


Are you talking about osama bin ladin?!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i]
[B]About how tall did he seem James,because from what Iv heard he is quite tall. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Well this guy was at least 6ft something...taller than 6ft.

I swear, I have never seen [i]anything[/i] more scary in my life. lol

[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
If i saw that, i woulda been really scared like you, i would then take out my SwitchBlade and silt his throat. But thats just me
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blaze [/i]
[B]If i saw that, i woulda been really scared like you, i would then take out my SwitchBlade and silt his throat. But thats just me [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Well, there are a few reasons why I wouldn't have done that:

1) I probably couldn't [i]reach[/i] the man's throat (plus it was under a beard lol)

2) I don't carry a switchblade

3) I'd have been arrested for murder

Damn...those things kinda screwed the situation up...[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Well, there are a few reasons why I wouldn't have done that:

1) I probably couldn't [i]reach[/i] the man's throat (plus it was under a beard lol)

2) I don't carry a switchblade

3) I'd have been arrested for murder

Damn...those things kinda screwed the situation up...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]LoL, i forgot he has a beard, bleh, its a small price to pay to kill a terrorist... yes, damn the system, damn it to hell![/size]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]TN you liar..

sweetie, you look nothing like Gackt..

*waggles picture of Gackt in front of TN's face*

now when you wipe the drool from your mouth, you'll see you don't look anything like him.. he's a blonde, hott, japanese guy, with blue eyes.. O_o;;

and you my dear.. have brown hair.. unless there is something your not telling us.. and I have no idea what color your eyes are..

*holds picture of TN next to picture of Gackt for all the world to see*

yeah I tdon't think they look alike either..

sorry Tn-san..

celebrity sightings..

well I was at Kings Dominion and I almost chucked glass mugs at Drew Barrymore.. god I hate her[/COLOR]
Posted
Considering I live in Kansas do you think I'm really gonna see a celebrity?!

Well I saw Derrick Thomas before he died (Any decent american football fan should know who he is...;played eagle for the Chiefs...and my idol) anyways...I was at Borders looking at a Football book, and the next thing I know Derrick Thomas big 58 walks right next to me, and starts reading the same book. It was my first year playing football and we talked and stuff....he signed that book (yes I definatly bought it) We actually kept in touch via e-mail for two months...then he died tho :bawl: :bawl:

Scary thing is people say I look like Eminem every once in a while....Not sure if thats good or bad...:therock: ....you decide....
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Considering I live in Kansas do you think I'm really gonna see a celebrity?!

Well I saw Derrick Thomas before he died (Any decent american football fan should know who he is...;played eagle for the Chiefs...and my idol) anyways...I was at Borders looking at a Football book, and the next thing I know Derrick Thomas big 58 walks right next to me, and starts reading the same book. It was my first year playing football and we talked and stuff....he signed that book (yes I definatly bought it) We actually kept in touch via e-mail for two months...then he died tho :bawl: :bawl:

Scary thing is people say I look like Eminem every once in a while....Not sure if thats good or bad...:therock: ....you decide.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Who is Derrick Thomas? I have never heard of him... [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]

Scary thing is people say I look like Eminem every once in a while....Not sure if thats good or bad...:therock: ....you decide.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it, you do look like Eminem. I think it is a bad thing. Hate white people trying to act ghetto. Gets on my nerves. LOL!:D
Posted
i've seen some actual celebrities in real life.

the undertaker
hhh
stone cold
kane
lita
the hardys
shawn michaels

d'angelo goes to my parents' church sometimes.

i also know the guys in gwar & have smoked weed w/ the wailers (bob marley's band).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...