OtakuBoards

Dragon Tamer

Dragon Warrior

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick][i]Piro wanders Salvia Kingdom with his new born dragon beside him. They find their way to the Weapons/Items Shop and make their way inside. Piro walks to the Black Smith with a simple request...[/i]

[b]Piro:[/b] [u]Weapons/Items[/u][list]
[*]1. Wooden Sword <
[*]2. Wooden Shield
[*]3. Herb
[*]4. Wooden Staff
[/list][i]Piro hands the Black Smith the 70G for the[/i] Wooden Sword [i]and makes his way back outside. Leisurely they find their way to the[/i] Training Area.

Fight a monster?

Oh yeah! <
NO WAY!

[i]They prepare themselves for battle...[/i][/color][/size]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/files/ForestImpKingdomSalvia.gif.swf[/IMG]

The Imp takes 20 dmg!

Imp falls in combat!

Piro is victorious!

Piro recieves 40G!

Note to Piro: You can't buy weaponry. You do not own a Armored Dragon. Sorry. You now have 340G, tho. And Kizu, best post what you have equipped in your sig. It helps me better.

THis is why I want to post the BlackSmith's replies and stuff. People may get away with stuff like that or not even know it. I didn't notice 'til now :cross:

Cloud do you accept my challange? Please post you if you will battle me. And while i am waiting I would like to battle a monster in the training area.

*Kizu and his dragon walk to the training are and tell the training coach that they would like to battle another imp

Let the battle begin.

Diven prepares to attack

[quote]Cloud do you accept my challange? Please post you if you will battle me. And while i am waiting I would like to battle a monster in the training area.[/quote]

Yeah, sure, Kizu! I hope I win! With my extreme kowledge I am sure to win! <- hey, everybody says something stoopid b4 a battle!

[IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/files/TB.gif.swf[/IMG]

Audience: Cheers

Announcer: "Welcome to the Arena of Kingdom Salvia! Give KIng Albert a round of applause!

Audience: Applauds

Announcer: "Yes. Tonight we have Axel and Kizu, two Tamers from our home place, Kingdom Salvia! Well, I don't want this battle delayed any longer! LEEEEEEEET'S FIIIIIIGHT!!!"

[B]Kizu and Axel enter combat...[/B]

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]I'm posting just to let you know that I've chosen to resign from this RPG. It requires too much attention that I cannot give to it along with the other RPGs I am a part of. It was either keep this one and stop in the others and keep the others and stop this one. I do not believe I could have contributated to this RPG as well as I could the others. My choice was made, so I thought I would resign in the form of this RPG:

Piro returns Orip to Dragon Warrior

Piro returns Herb to Dragon Warrior

Piro returns 340G to Dragon Warrior

Piro's stats fade

You can give up my stats and items and whatnot to the next person who joins if you'd like. So that person doesn't start off completely from the bottom.

Regards ;)
-PiroMunkie[/size][/color]