OtakuBoards

Dragon Tamer

Dragon Warrior

Darn it, no magic. but then I have the brute strenght. I bet that i will be very strong for the very start. But then i think that I will slow down and have trouble late in the thread. But by then I can get a new dragon if I want.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 IS your lucky #. Siren chose 1: The Cale Dragon.

[B]Cale Dragon:[/B] I said before, it is known as the "Venom Spewer". It's claws and teeth can become are hard as diamonds just at age 2. It's amazing wings allow it to learn all fly abilities and it's first spell is [I]poison[/I]. It can also paralyze later in it's years.

Chibi took 3 which is the Red Drake and Piro took 5 which is the Green Drake. Both are practically the same and very basic.

[B]Green/Red Drakes:[/B] They are one of the most basic kinds of dragons. They learn all spells and flying abilities along with the power of [I]Psy[/I], a new technique used by the new aged Dragon Tamer.

Psy allows these two types to control minds and other special moves. And as you guessed, they are red and green.

The last numbers left are: 4 6

Better choose, Cloud.

I have great pride to post taht Gavin has allowed me to help him with the battle. If you want to know why I got to. The reason is that yesterday I was talking to him and I fixed the way damage is done.

Yes. Cloud, u better change your guide...

[B]The NEW Battle System/Damage System:[/B] Now, the system is made into a more easier and less complex idea. Taken by Kizu's idea to change it into a simpler math problem. Example:

Cloud's Attack is 20.

Gavin's Defense is 10.

20 x 10 / 10= 20 Damage done.

The attack power of the attacker is times by 10 then divided by the defense number of the victim. Simple, yet odd.

Numbers still left: 4 6

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]I choose Numero Cinco

(#5)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Lol, normally that would work. But I already chose 5. The only numbers left are

[b]4[/b] and [b]6[/b]

Take your pick and wait for DW to tell you what you got :)[/size][/color]

Yes. Your the only one using questions so I use u to make it simpler to u.

Unfortunately, you chose 6 beholding a Hell Dragon. It actually is good but 4 beheld the mighty *BLADE D! (note the rare symbol). Lucky me. I get it. I'll explain our dragons now.

[B]Hell Dragon:[/B] A powerful demonic dragon that burdens in the powers of fire. Even if all dragons can use fire, Hell Dragon learns special fire spells that no other dragon can. Fire is it's specialty. It can also learn a few ice and psy.

[B]*Blade D:[/B] The strongest out of the 6 chosen. It's rare symbol shows it all. It is an extreme one of the Armored Dragon Class and has the ability to learn many spells including psy and flying technique.

It is black like a Cale, but has the scars of neon green stripes all across it's strong body. It's physical attack may be weak without weapons, but it's a hard-core choice.

Alright! The hatching will begin soon. I just must create the Kingdom of Salvia.

Now that the hatching has been complete (NOTE: Change your sig stats to Age 1 on your dragon), you may visit the first spot. Kingdom Salvia; your home town.

[IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/files/KingdomSalvia.gif.swf[/IMG]

Places:

Salvia Castle
Bard's Inn
Weapon/Item Shop
Training Area
Arena

[B]Salvia Castle-[/B] Guard: "You may not enter without permission from the King!"

[B]Bard's Inn-[/B] Bard: "How about staying the night? Your dragon looks tired."

20G for the night. Stay?

Stay one night <
20G? No way!

[B]Weapon/Item Shop-[/B] Black Smith: "Do you wanna buy any weapons, items or armor?"

[U]Weapons/Items[/U]
1. Wooden Sword
2. Wooden Shield
3. Herb
4. Wooden Staff

[U]Description[/U]
1. A regular blade. ATK ^10
2. A good starter shield. Def ^10
3. Heals 50 HP
4. Attacks with fire- 10 DMG

[U]Price[/U]
1. 70G
2. 70G
3. 40G
4. 80G

[B]Training Area-[/B] Training Coach: "Train those dragons to the max. Fight easy LV1 Monsters."

Fight a monster?

Oh yeah! <
NO WAY!

[B]Arena-[/B] Arena Manager: "Wanna fight in a TB? You may here. Just get a partner."

[B]Towns/Places:[/B] Here's a pretty basic tutorial on towns and other places. There's usually an [I]Inn[/I] in which you may pay some money to recover all wounds.

Most towns and castles have [I]Training Areas[/I]. Those places you may fight monsters. Towns and Castles ahead of Kingdom Salvia will allow you to choose a level monster to fight. Unfortunately, Salvia only allows LV1 battles.

There's always Weapon/Item shops. At least, in most towns. There, it's pretty simple to know what to do. Weapons and armor for Armored Dragons are sold here. You may also purchase items and staves.

Arenas are for TB (Tamer Battles). fight other Tamers that play this. You may fight tamers out of town, but there's usually a cash prize if you fight in a certain arena. This arena in Salvia does not give prizes, though.

Other bonus areas can be found such as the Castle in The middle of Kingdom Salvia. The castle is surrounded by the town you may play in, but your not aloud to enter the castle unless you have permission. There can be something special found there.

That pretty much wraps it up for town tutorials. Anymore questions on it, ask me. Enjoy Kingdom Salvia and enjoy DRAGON TAMER!

Kizu walks around with his newly hatched dragon.

*they walk to the Blacksmith*

Kizu: Good morning sir.
Blacksmith: "Do you wanna buy any weapons, items or armor?"

Weapons/Items
1. Wooden Sword <
2. Wooden Shield <
3. Herb
4. Wooden Staff
Blacksmith: That will be 140G. *Kizu handed him 140G, equiped the new W/A, and went to the Training Area*

Training Area- Training Coach: "Train those dragons to the max. Fight easy LV1 Monsters."

Fight a monster?

Oh yeah! <
NO WAY!

Good. A challenge is made in which Kizu used the way I told him to.

[B]I Challenge You to a TAMER BATTLE:[/B] To challenge a Tamer to a TB the proper way is to do the following as Kizu did:

Gavin challenges Kizu to a TB!

Gavin wagers 20G for the fight!

Do you except?

Yes <
No

Then, the challenged Tamer will simply post as so:

Yes <
No

The arrow will equal his/her decision. This means you Cloud. Do what I said when replying to Kizu, please. Good luck to both!