Axel--Ignition Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 Wow, I'm losing by alot! Can I buy some stuff?
Dragon Warrior Posted April 15, 2002 Author Posted April 15, 2002 Unfortunately, not during battle. Never give up hope, tho.
kizu Posted April 16, 2002 Posted April 16, 2002 Diven we will win this battle. victory is in our reach. Attack < Diven attacks Axel's draong Zeak.
Dragon Warrior Posted April 18, 2002 Author Posted April 18, 2002 Announcer: The battle is heating up, folks! Diven recieves 7 dmg! Kizu prepares for his move! Current Status: Zeak- 25 HP Diven- 49 HP Yes, this is accurate.
Dragon Warrior Posted May 6, 2002 Author Posted May 6, 2002 I dunno, but I do believe Dragon Tamer is slowly fading away as did Robobo... sad, this is.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now