Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is the weirdest thing you have done in your sleep?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]But the weirdest part was that I had a flashlight in my hand, and it was on. I had it out like a beam saber. I just curled back up in my bed, pulled the covers over my head, and tried to think of some nice hentai, hoping that would be my next dream........:D

Yes, I am very perverted...... [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL! You know as much as I think about it...it never happens when I dream. :(
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I hate society.......:mad:
Lots of the time I'll talk about Gundam shows in my sleep. Sometimes, DBZ, but not too often. I drool too. Once at 5 am I went down to the headmaster's office. I told him somthing, but I was sleepwalking. It was hillarious.
Posted
I have never done anything really, but my dad once went over to his neighbors (sleepwalking) in his boxers with a rifle in hand and freaked them out lol
Posted
LOL

I can remember sleep walking to the mailbox opening it then going back inside then (This was at like 1:00 am) I went to the kitchen then the next day I woke up in the kitchen:eek:
Posted
lol, haha, one time, I wasn't asleep, but I was very little, and I went to my couch, put my hands on it and started howling like a wolf lol :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Dear God, I had the weirdest dream last night. I had a dream that I was in my BlackWing Gundam, and there was a Janet Reno Mobile Doll after me..(Blame Kenneth). Somehow, I got my arse whooped (Which right there you KNOW is a dream...), and I was jettisoned from the cockpit. I was falling into a Colony, and at the same exact moment I hit the space station, I wake up on the floor, in the same position as when I hit the colony in my dream.

But the weirdest part was that I had a flashlight in my hand, and it was on. I had it out like a beam saber. I just curled back up in my bed, pulled the covers over my head, and tried to think of some nice hentai, hoping that would be my next dream........:D

Yes, I am very perverted...... [/B][/QUOTE]
[font=tahoma][b]

That is Neil for ya heh heh! That wasn't very surprising when I read it Neil.[/font][/b]
Posted
Oh dear . . . the weirdest thing I've done in my sleep? I used to sleepwalk when I was little. Mom used to come up and check up on my sister and me, and she caught me sleepwalking in the loft . . . thank god I didn't fall down the stairs . . .

But one of the strangest things I did was I was sleeping over at my friends house when I woke up. I started screaming because I couldn't figure out where I was. ^^;;

I've probably done weirder, but don't remember them because noone caught me in the act . . .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I can't remember.... because.... I was sleeping. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha, ha. Just means no-one saw you do anything.:D

Nah, once when I was extremely tired in a camp, I just fell asleep in my friend's room (At around 6:30 a.m.). When I woke up 10 minutes later, I had no idea of where I was or why I was there, and thinking that it was my own room. Noticed something was wrong though, when I recognized nobody in there...
Posted
Lol, there was this time I was sleeping at my friends house and I thought his dad was already home (it was like midnight) and the door started shaking and the first thing we thought was someone was breaking in and we started yelling for help and woke the whole house up. (Even though I wasn't sleeping...:drool: )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...