Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]I think that's the common belief here. Unless the ball's actually empty, which would be [i]really[/i] stupid. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well considering the "drama" in the pokemon series I would not be surprised if that was the case.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]

Well considering the "drama" in the pokemon series I would not be surprised if that was the case. [/B][/QUOTE]


thats true because when somthing good always happens to the group there's a bad catch right behind it like Team Rocket for instance
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]

no ash met ho-oh the very first epi when he saw the bird fly over the rainbow that was ho-oh [/B][/QUOTE]

oh yeah, I remember now. yes I already knew that was ho-oh, guess I wasn't thinking straght...

Thanks for refreshing my memory:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goldmaster23 [/i]
[B]As alreadly stated, the GS ball can be found only in the Japanese version of Crystal, You're supposed to recieve all 16 badges and then hook up with a friend, etc.

The GS ball is supposed to stand for Gold Silver Ball, Considering these are the colours of the 2 games. And the pokemon is the time traveller, Celebi.

What else? If you want to know, Celebi and Mew have the exact same Max Stats with:

HP:403
Att/Def/Spc/Spd: 298.

Hope it sums it up!

^_~ [/B][/QUOTE] just to tell you that you hook up with your cell called mobile system.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]How'd it get over here in the first place??? [/B][/QUOTE]


Sombody got into my account. I don't know who, but I have my suspicions... The messed up a whole lot of stuff in the Pokèmon forum.
Posted
What are u lot talkin about? Isn't this thread in the right forum, or is this forum in the wrong place? I posted this thread, did I do something wrong?
Posted
yes, what is going on? I thought it was in the form too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Hey isn't the new movie supposed to be the return of Mewtwo or something? I saw a preview a few times, but that's it. [/B][/QUOTE]

opps, another mistake of mine:p. yes I ment return of Mewtwo.
Posted
i know the G/S ball has a lock that is [SIZE=10]STRONGER[/SIZE] then the master ball. Making it the strongest ball in the world.But whoever made it must be the one who created the master ball.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]yes, what is going on? I thought it was in the form too.
[/B][/QUOTE]

It was, but then someone hacked Nerdsy's account and stuffed a few things up in the Pokemon forum. It's fixed now though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]But whoever made it must be the one who created the master ball. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Didn't Silph Co. make the Master Ball? It was a prototype or something, so there was only one of them (at that time), and then the president of Silph gave it to you (Ash) when you rescued him from Team Rocket... I think that's how it went... It's been a long time since I did that in Yellow, so I'm not quite sure. But I remember that you get it from the president of Silph Co. anyway.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]Didn't Silph Co. make the Master Ball? It was a prototype or something, so there was only one of them (at that time), and then the president of Silph gave it to you (Ash) when you rescued him from Team Rocket... I think that's how it went... It's been a long time since I did that in Yellow, so I'm not quite sure. But I remember that you get it from the president of Silph Co. anyway.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, that's true. In R/B/Y, you get the Master Ball from the President of Silph Co. In G/S/C, if memory serves me correctly, you get it from Professor Elm. And Return of Mewtwo has been out on video for the longest. I think it came out sometime in March, but it went directly to video.
Posted
Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but there's nothing saying that the Silph Co. [i]didn't[/i] create the GS Ball...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]


thats true because when somthing good always happens to the group there's a bad catch right behind it like Team Rocket for instance [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually I kind of ment as though the worst that ever happends is that team rocket appears and takes a pokemon. And after countless episodes there way of stealing doesn't change and they don't pose anymore of a threat then the last time Ash and friends encountered them. So why Ash is worried every time they steal a pokemon is beyond me.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]

Actually I kind of ment as though the worst that ever happends is that team rocket appears and takes a pokemon. And after countless episodes there way of stealing doesn't change and they don't pose anymore of a threat then the last time Ash and friends encountered them. So why Ash is worried every time they steal a pokemon is beyond me. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]That's true. Pickachu always ends up thunder shocking them away so why should he worry, and the only time team rocket prosper in anything is whenthey do something good, so they should just become pokemon trainers and do things the right way![/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...