Guest Chris Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 true i think goku is too stupid to be the main character
Geist Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 I agree. If Gohan remained a good fighter that would be awesome.
Guest Chris Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 gohan is a good fighter. he just isn't as good as goku or vegeta. you shouldn't compare any one with goku or vegeta. they're to strong.
sandramaxwell06 Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 before anything let me say this... :flaming: "GOHAN IS NOT WEAK! SO DON'T SAY THAT HE IS!!!":flaming: remember that gohan could've kicked vegeta's a** so many times in the cell saga. and gohan was probably stronger than vegeta in the buu saga but then vegeta went majiin on everybody! so there!
Guest Chris Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 vegeta was probobly still a little stronger than gohan before he went majin. i'm not saying this because i favor vegeta (because i don't, gohan's my favorite) it's just that it's probobly true.
Guest Mystic_SSJ2_Goh Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I am the gohan master any questions ask me Gohan Does not become weaker in the buu series because you cannot lose power you have already gained got it good... and the only reason everyone THINKS hes weaker is because hes lost his fighting sence (if you recall the episode where gohan fights Debora Goku says that gohan should know the a direct attack shouldnt work on debora, and then Vegeta says He completly lost his fighting sence. make sence to all of you good...
D. Dark Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mystic_SSJ2_Goh [/i] [B]I am the gohan master any questions ask me Gohan Does not become weaker in the buu series because you cannot lose power you have already gained got it good... and the only reason everyone THINKS hes weaker is because hes lost his fighting sence (if you recall the episode where gohan fights Debora Goku says that gohan should know the a direct attack shouldnt work on debora, and then Vegeta says He completly lost his fighting sence. make sence to all of you good... [/B][/QUOTE] Actually, in the tournament, Vegeta remarks that Gohan was stronger when he fought Cell, showing that he has less power at the beginning of the Buu saga... Gohan is still the best, though.
Goku213 Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mystic_SSJ2_Goh [/i] [B]I am the gohan master any questions ask me Gohan Does not become weaker in the buu series because you cannot lose power you have already gained got it good... and the only reason everyone THINKS hes weaker is because hes lost his fighting sence (if you recall the episode where gohan fights Debora Goku says that gohan should know the a direct attack shouldnt work on debora, and then Vegeta says He completly lost his fighting sence. make sence to all of you good... [/B][/QUOTE] thats what i've been meaning to ask.............what was a direct attack? And how else could Gohan attack him?
Zachary Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Mysic Gohan get extremly strong after he trains on kai planet
SSJ Pud Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B] Actually, in the tournament, Vegeta remarks that Gohan was stronger when he fought Cell, showing that he has less power at the beginning of the Buu saga... Gohan is still the best, though. [/B][/QUOTE] I am pretty sure he is refering to how powerful he was relative to the others because u CANNOT lose power u have. Which basiclly means Gohan was strongest when he fought cell but in the buu saga Goku and Vegeta are stronger.
Kent Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 i do think gohan could loose power. anyone spending enough time on the couch should be able to do that. especially since vegeta and everyone else say hes weaker. also do keep in mind that once youve achieved any level, with a little work you can make it back.
Charles Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i] [B]k WTF are u talking about? try as i might i cannot make NETHING out of that not only is it ovbiously off topic, learn some grammer and how to form sentences [/B][/QUOTE] You really shouldn't talk to other members like that; it's pretty rude. Especially when you write "anything" as "nething." Also, you could use some capitalization in your posts to improve coherency as well. :p [color=indigo][b]I hope you don't mind me using your post Crazy White Boy :) But to SuperSaiyanjin2 and SSJ Pud, shape up. I've decided to keep this topic open and just delete all your senseless bickering. If you have a problem with one another at least do it through PMs. Don't do it again.[/b][/color]
Geist Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i] [B]i do think gohan could loose power. anyone spending enough time on the couch should be able to do that.[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue]Wouldn't he just gain weight, instead of losing power?[/COLOR] :laugh:
D. Dark Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]It's true. Alone they don't go above the first SSJ stage. But together as Gotenks, they go to SSJ3. [/B][/QUOTE] Slightly off topic, but why not? Shouldn't they be able to, like all the other saiyans?
Geist Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 That's what I thought. Maybe it's because they're not full saiyajins. Wait, what about Goku and Gohan, why could they do it? I is confoosed. :confused:
spike speigel Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i] [B]i do think gohan could loose power. anyone spending enough time on the couch should be able to do that. especially since vegeta and everyone else say hes weaker. [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think gohan could lose power from not training, and everyone says he's weaker because he doesn't fight as much.
D. Dark Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i] [B]That's what I thought. Maybe it's because they're not full saiyajins. Wait, what about Goku and Gohan, why could they do it? I is confoosed. :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] Goku is a full sayian. Just a reminder... I don't know. If the rumour is true, then the story makes no sense as Trunks and Goten should advancebeing SSJ, lie Gohan. However, it DOES make sense if it were to say Goten and Trunks DON'T advance. That is true enough.
Guest Prototype Okura Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 I can't remember exactly when in the series that it was said, but I seem to recall Vegeta saying something like having human and saiya-jin mixed blood was better than pure human or saiya-jin, which means that a half-breed would be stronger than a pure blood.
Vegitto4 Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]At least just for Buu Saga he does become stronger than Vegi... Mystic Gohan [/B][/QUOTE] yes, but only for so long. After awhile, vegeta gets better. But I dont think Fusions count do they? EDIT: The reason Gohan isn't as good as anybody else is because he lost his fighting sense. He hasn't had to really fight in awhile. He has been more concerned with stupid school.
sk8blind90 Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 yeah sux but id just be happy to see him in ssj2 one more time
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 Remember what Veggie said? "Gohan's been going on dates and doing schoolwork. He dosen't have time to train. That's why he became such a weakling. Or do you secretly train during PE?" ANyway, I never really liked Gohan, he's kind of taken control of the series. You know in the ending, you don't see Goku at all, just Gohan running. I think he's an annoying little Mamma's Boy who needs to shut his trap and stop trying to get a girlfriend. He's so ugly methinks, even though I know a bunch of girls that are head over heals for him. Ugh...
Vegitto4 Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 You just want Vejita. Thats why. I personally dont admire the guys, being as I am a guy. 18 can be hot sometimes though....
spike speigel Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i] [B]Remember what Veggie said? "Gohan's been going on dates and doing schoolwork. He dosen't have time to train. That's why he became such a weakling. Or do you secretly train during PE?" ANyway, I never really liked Gohan, he's kind of taken control of the series. You know in the ending, you don't see Goku at all, just Gohan running. I think he's an annoying little Mamma's Boy who needs to shut his trap and stop trying to get a girlfriend. He's so ugly methinks, even though I know a bunch of girls that are head over heals for him. Ugh... [/B][/QUOTE] I think gohan is so much cooler then every one else.
PiroMunkie Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spike speigel [/i] [B]I think gohan is so much cooler then every one else.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]And I think Vegeta owns all, but what does that have to do with anything?[/color] [quote][i]Originally posted by Kouberei[/i] [b]That's what I thought. Maybe it's because they're not full saiyajins. Wait, what about Goku and Gohan, why could they do it? I is confoosed.[/b][/quote][color=indigo]I'm assuming you are talking about fusing. The original plan in the Buu saga for the earrings was for Gohan and Goku to fuse with them, but Gohan became absorbed by Buu, so Goku had to talk Vegeta into fusing with him. Which Vegeta decided to do obiously, thus creating Vegetto[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 **chants** Yeah!!!! GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, on a more serious note. The whole full Saiya-jin thing means nothing. I can post the rules of fUsing for those that dont know all that much about them.
Recommended Posts