OtakuBoards

Doesnt it Suck that Gohan becomes so weak?

hemmorhoid

yeah i think all it is is u have to be the same race. (jus another reason AF is a load of crap, i am talking abuot the so called fusion between goku and piccilo) Sayians and Sayians, Humans and Humans does not matter.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]And I think Vegeta owns all, but what does that have to do with anything?[/color]
[color=indigo]I'm assuming you are talking about fusing. The original plan in the Buu saga for the earrings was for Gohan and Goku to fuse with them, but Gohan became absorbed by Buu, so Goku had to talk Vegeta into fusing with him. Which Vegeta decided to do obiously, thus creating Vegetto[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, Gohan drops the earrings, and with his guard down, gets absorbed by Buu.

That means that Goku and Gohan would be more poerful than Vegitto...

Also, maybe Toriyama didn't do it, as e couldn't think up a good name, as Goku and Gohan are too similar...

...:D :D :D :D :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

If I remember correctly, Gohan drops the earrings, and with his guard down, gets absorbed by Buu.

That means that Goku and Gohan would be more poerful than Vegitto...

Also, maybe Toriyama didn't do it, as e couldn't think up a good name, as Goku and Gohan are too similar...

...:D :D :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Welll.............no

Gohan's mystic form was not powerfull enough to do anything. Even while fused with Goku a Mystic, and a SSJ3 fused?, it would do some damage, but not enough as Vegitto would.

I mean, vegeta, and Goku have alot more Expierence. And 2 ssj2's fused, with that amount of years of fighting expierence behidn him, I defintely dont want to fight him.

Somebody please save us from this topic. It's over with

weii,to tell you the truth Gohan is not a great fighter after all,well he relys only on his rage power,or else he is weak.Gohan might have defeated Vegeta,Frieza(3rd form),Cell(3rd and 4th form),Super Buu(2nd form) only because he is angry thus giving him the rage power.fyi,it was not Gohan who defeated Cell's final
form it was Vegeta.because Vegeta was the one who found Cell's weakness.(in his head).thus blasting it and Cell was killed.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dennis [/i]
[B]fyi,it was not Gohan who defeated Cell's final
form it was Vegeta.because Vegeta was the one who found Cell's weakness.(in his head).thus blasting it and Cell was killed. [/B][/QUOTE]

1) Grammar please
2) How much of a moron are you? vejiita did nothign but blast him in the back. Along with Piccolo, and Kurririn
3) Gohan's Final kamehameha defeated him, because he learned, after Cell was bragging about it, that he could Survive as long as his core remained, because of the regenerative properties that gero put in from piccolo.
4) He has no weakness in his head, i believe his core is in the center of his body.
5) They show gohan vaporizing his enitre body, including the cells.

[color=indigo]Cell's "core" isn't actually just one thing inside his body that keeps him alive. By "core" he meant any living cell in his body. As long as any libing cell in his body remained he would always be able to come back. He even explained that in his little story after he came back. Every cell in his body holds a memory of everything his body holds, which is why he came in his perfect form. Cause his cell's had the memory of being complete and regenerated from that.[/color]

First off thank you for summing up the entire topic of this post and what half the people have said, and second of all u can edit ur posts so there is no need to post another msg correcting ur first one.

actually u can lose power...like if you can train to lift 3 tons now...but if you become a couch potato and dont workout and train..u lose sense and STREGNTH....get my drift??..

bejita knows what he says when he says that gohan is weaker now then when he was a boy...hes not a dumbass..

that goes to another....it doesnt matter if your pure saiya-jin or not..its just how much training you put into it and how mush natural talent you have...if gohan was to train in the hyperbolic time chamber fro two days(two years)...he would take up for his lost power and become even more powerful... might become ssj3..but he doesnt have the talent too..and we'll never know so i'll not get into it..

Except for Strength and PL are 2 different things. Sure ur Strength can go down but not ur pl. U see in the show all the time when they talk about how power levels go up but i don't remember ever hereing how they go down except said incident with Gohan. I still maintian Vegeta was talking in reletive terms. U can interpret what he said many different ways. Plus there is no evidence a sayian loses strength and other physical attributes the way a normal human would

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

Welll.............no

Gohan's mystic form was not powerfull enough to do anything. Even while fused with Goku a Mystic, and a SSJ3 fused?, it would do some damage, but not enough as Vegitto would.

I mean, vegeta, and Goku have alot more Expierence. And 2 ssj2's fused, with that amount of years of fighting expierence behidn him, I defintely dont want to fight him.

Somebody please save us from this topic. It's over with [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, I was joking. I was just thinking that having Goku and Gohan would be stupid. What name could he give them? Gokuhan?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spike speigel [/i]
[B]there is nothing left to say in this topic. it's over! [/B][/QUOTE]

Quote Agreed, Moderator u mauight wanna consider closing this now as i am sick of getting emails about people posting in it when it is an already dead topic :p