Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you havent seen it you HAVE to see it if you really love anime!!

It's a hilarious story about a guy named Vash the Stampede, the legendary outlaw... but truth is.. he's never killed anyone and he won't its so funny... I wont say any more tho as to spoil it.
Posted
Yah, I was at an anime convention once and they showed all of the episodes in Japanese.

It was a really cool experience and I got to catch the last couple episodes and let me tell you, they were nothing but awsome. There was a room full of people and you got to watch it on a big screen.
Guest Morph
Posted
[b][color=orange]I have seen Trigun, all of it, its an awesome series, my fav anime series.[/color][/b]
Posted
ive read about him on a bio on a website and it spoiled QUITE abit of it for me so no more plz...... I know hes a plant and he has an angel arm that wipes out the city, he was in love with Rem Saverem who treated him like a kid (he was created to fuel plants, so was his brother, Millions Knives) and at the end of the series he is 131 yrs old, I know more too and ive had enuff spoilage
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It is awesome! Definitely one of my fav animes. My favorite episodes are #17, and #25. The writing is really good too. "I understand...master. Vash the Stampede will experience eternal pain and suffering." Simply awesome.
Posted
I've seen it, though I'm not really fond of it. I lost interest in watching it after I watched about half an hour of it. I really don't see how it's a "great" anime... :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I've seen it, though I'm not really fond of it. I lost interest in watching it after I watched about half an hour of it. I really don't see how it's a "great" anime... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]




Really? I couldn't take my eyes off the screen after half an hour!
Posted
He probably didn't like how goofy it was. I've heard a lot of people complain about the humor. (Although I don't see why. :laugh: )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...