Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=purple]I have to go back to school on the 4th September...I'll be in year 11 which is the last year of school you have to do before you can leave or..if you're mad!..decide to stop on (in england)[/COLOR] :p
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=purple]hmmm it would probably be easier if I just said I'm going to be 16 in april....you can use that to work out what year it would be in America or where ever you're from[/COLOR] :D :rolleyes:
Posted
heh, I have no sympathy for ANY of you; I went back to school on the [b]3rd of August[/b]. Here's my boo hoo to all of you, hahaha....:laugh: :devil: 'bout time y'all got yours.... :devil: j/k:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...