Dark Wish Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I have to go back to school on the 4th September...I'll be in year 11 which is the last year of school you have to do before you can leave or..if you're mad!..decide to stop on (in england)[/COLOR] :p
Dark Wish Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [COLOR=purple]hmmm it would probably be easier if I just said I'm going to be 16 in april....you can use that to work out what year it would be in America or where ever you're from[/COLOR] :D :rolleyes:
White Digivise Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I go back to school on the 4th to only I go to Lakeside Middle School in Ca. *Smiles* :)
RicoTranzrig Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I already started school on the 28th...horrible is the word for my classes right now...my high school screwed everybody's schedueles.
17yamcha Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 i start the 6th though it officially starts the 7th^_~
Anna Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 heh, I have no sympathy for ANY of you; I went back to school on the [b]3rd of August[/b]. Here's my boo hoo to all of you, hahaha....:laugh: :devil: 'bout time y'all got yours.... :devil: j/k:D
Shagoky Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I start on the 10th :D Bahahahahahaha!!!! Imma be a senior tho *dies*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now