Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
and how about at the end A NEW AREA like a whole new league

AND MANY MORE NEW POKEMON.......they need more more more pokemon

and........the graffics should be better like the battle sequence
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]They should have the Kanto,Orange Islands and Johto as the areas

Also they should actually have a Tournament as in the leagues were in every game there is a new trainer with new Pokèmon. That way each game would be unique. It would be nice to design your character (Like in Tony Hawks Pro Skater)....Too

[/b][/size]
Posted
Think in reverse, people. Instead of more areas and characters, think less. How about...

A war occured. Much land has been destroyed. Many species of Pokémon become extinct. The struggle for survival is, well... a struggle...

There is no more large, colorful world. Buildings lay deserted and crumbling, the world has become a desolate, unfriendly environment, and you no longer have the choice of becoming a Pokémon master and defeating Gym Leaders. Those days are over with. Now you must learn to survive, with the sole purpose of your Pokémon being protection against starving, war-affected villians.

Instead of Pokémarts, one must create their own Pokéballs, reverting back to the days of old. In the place of Pokécenters, a person must let time heal their Pokémon. You also have the necessary choice to kill wild Pokémon for food. It's survival of the fittest, and you're on your own.

Heck, I might even play a game like that.
Posted
Maybe it should be like jcgoudy's, Darkmoon's (and any other members in there aswell) idea.....

You should be on Team Rocket's side, and steal all the pokemon or something.....
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
there are in fact 99 new pokemon coming out in thre new game and i know that there are two new lengedary bird 98i don't know their names yet! and another new one is one that evolves into wobbuffet from the look of him that is!:toothy: :toothy: :toothy: :toothy: :toothy: :toothy: :toothy:
Posted
Oh yeah, I forgot, there's a new game. Like I said before, too much of anything is a bad thing. Especially Pokémon and their games. I miss the olden days of Red/Blue. [i]*sniff*[/i]
Posted
I think that they should add collectable pokemon card so you can battle in either a card battle or in a regular battle. Also in every town their should be a room in the Gym that leads you to the card gym leaded.
Posted
I think the whole joining team rocket thing would be the coolest though. However, it would probably shift from children's entertainment.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]I think the whole joining team rocket thing would be the coolest though. However, it would probably shift from children's entertainment. [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Yeah, it probably wouldn't be considered as much of a kids game. It'd probably be rated T, or something...

But yeah, that'd be a fun twist on the Pokémon series. I think it'd be really fun. Maybe we should all write letters to Nintendo, bugging them to make it, LOL...[/color]
Posted
Yeah that would be cool if you could choose to be a good guy or evil. It would make an interesting game.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]But yeah, that'd be a fun twist on the Pokémon series. I think it'd be really fun. Maybe we should all write letters to Nintendo, bugging them to make it, LOL...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm... that gives me an idea. :D
Posted
This post was edited by someone, and it had a lot more content than this. Jeez, a few days on the job and I already messed up bigtime... -Nerdsy

[color=indigo]Hmm... that's not good... You've changed your password since then, right? At least Moderators can't ban people, then it might have been a lot worse than just a couple posts... Still, I'd change my password if I were you, and turn off the cookies setting if you're on the boards using a public computer (like at a library, or a school).

Anyway, I'll just sum up what I had said in this post.

1. If you're not mature enough to be able to tell a video game from reality (like, going out and shooting someone because they just come back in a video game), then you shouldn't be playing video games.

2. Just adding more Pokémon and stuff isn't going to make me buy the GBA Pokémon game. If it's the same story, then you might as well just replay one of the older games. It'll be pretty much the same, just without as many Pokémon and a couple other things that don't really change the game very much.[/color]
Posted
If they [i]were[/i] to make the joining team rocket version I think that it would look better on an N64 or GameCube...
Posted
Pokemon Purple most likely will not be the name of the next game.... they've already got out red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, and crystal.... i'm pretty sure they won't release any other pokemon game with another color for it's name....

...unless it's more of.... a "higher" color than crystal.
Posted
i think there should be these people u meet during the game and they follow u around like brock and misty follow ash also they should have new pokemon and of course new badges.
i really want to see a pokemon 3d game on N64 or NGC.
Posted
I think they should get rid of some of the trainers around in the game. Like those idiots (sorry, can't think of any other name for them) who have 3 of one kind of pokemon.

And if they were to add more trainers/keep the same trainers, they should atleast give them a better variety of pokemon they have. It kinda gets boring battling one kind of pokemon...
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, I agree with you on that... Fighting five bird tamers in a row can get old... I also think that the trainers should use more items, and maybe be a little smarter. As it is, only the Gym Leaders and Elite Four are very smart, and they seem to be the only ones that use many items. I think I've seen a couple other trainers use items, but not many.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul [/i]
[B]I think that if they released it on a console they should seek about relesing it on plystaion because then they might get more people to buy it! [/B][/QUOTE]Could do, but then the graphics won't be as good as they could be. And then again, if they released it on the PS2, people would criticise it, because they think it's an "action" console....

I think at the moment, they should work with the GBA version, Pokemon Advance. That game isn't as great as it should be.
Posted
[color=indigo]Um... why would Nintendo want to release games from one of their own franchises on a competing system? That just wouldn't be smart for them, because they'd be helping their competition. I think that Nintendo would have to become a 3rd party developer before you'd see a Pokémon game on any system besides a Nintendo system.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...