Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Where do you live?


Recommended Posts

Guest pokemoncasey
Posted
Hi i live in england and i'm 12.





:flaming: Bring it on...
I luv someone:o
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Everyone calls me Yuna and I'm 12, going on 13 (May 17, 2002!!!)
I live in Texas. (whoopie) Texas has the worst weather EVER!! We have at least 15 tornadoes in March-May and that is why I hate Spring because I'm terrified of Tornadoes!!:bawl: :nervous: :worried: :cross:
Posted
Dubbo, in Australia.... 13....

What ever you do, don't come on a holiday to Dubbo.... (which I don't think anyone would anyway :drunk: ) It's just a pure desset town.... hot.... dry.... *runs for water*

Though Australia's a nice country, even though I haven't been out of my own state, it's still pretty cool.... lots of amusement parks.... :tasty:
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1][color=red] I live in Florida, and Im 3/4th's done with 7th grade going into 8th [Note: I should be in 8th -.-;; but since I moved from New York to Florida, The Cuts for the Grades Were Different[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]San Antonio, Texas. 13 and a Half and in 9th Grade.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

how can u be 13 and in the 9th grade??
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slasher [/i]
[B]

how can u be 13 and in the 9th grade?? [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=red] Its probably because Ken skipped a few grades, seeing that he is so [i]smart[/i]...[/size][/color]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I'll just add one more thing to my location and whatever. I'm about to get into 8th grade (I'm 12, going on 13) and I live in Houston, Texas. Anyone else?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]Am I the only one that lives in Canada? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=crimson][B]No. O.o;

:wave: There's a Canadian right here! I was born in and live in Southern Ontario. 3 hours from Niagara Falls, 4 hours from Toronto, and 10 minutes from the border.

*Shoots the annoying smilie and coughs, putting the gun away* Woo... [/B][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Eh.. I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I city full of teenagers with nothing to do. It's teh biggest little city you'll ever know...

Oh yeah... and I'm 16. Seventeen next February :p[/color][/size]
Posted
I'm 17 (almost 18!) and I live in DeWitt, Michigan (right by Lansing, the capital)....My one piece of advice is to never live in Michigan, it ruins people!! I wish I lived in Texas, I love it there so much!!:D
Posted
[color=royalblue]We've had this topic a billion times before...but I'll allow it, as we haven't had one in a while...

I live in Melbourne, Australia...the "world's most liveable city".

Melbourne is also the capital of Victoria and is the second largest city in the country (Sydney being the largest).

When Australia was first federated, Melbourne was the national capital (the Parliament building is still here)...but in 1927, Canberra became our national capital. Melbourne and Sydney were originally debating which city should be the capital...and so it was decided that a new city would be built exactly halfway between the two...and act as the capital.

So the story of Canberra is pretty unique...it's a very symbolic city...and considering that construction began in the 1920's, it's also a very new and modern city. From high above, the circular roads of Canberra form a geometric shape (though I forget exactly what that shape is lol).

So there you have it...a little Australian history lesson for you...I [i]must[/i] be bored...[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Well, I live in the same place as my dear friend sexyjessie...in DeWitt, Michigan, the town of nothingness. I'm a 17 year old senior and I only have 26 days of high school left...w00t!

I'm going to be moving to Santa Barbara, California in the fall and I could not be more excited about it! :excited:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...