Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Where do you live?


Recommended Posts

Guest Imsirion
Posted
I'm 15,in the 9th grade and live in Montesano Washington. Montes' a small town on the west coast, about a hour and a half drive from Seattle and the current weather...rain and cloudy skies like usual, and I wouldn't want it any way diffrent.:)
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
I live in New York City, manhattan to be exact, I'm 18 years old. However I do plan to move from NY to somewhere else, since NY is not that great of a city!:(
Posted
[color=indigo] Well, I roam around the Carolinas, back and forth between the peidmont and the beach (quick geography lesson, North Carolina is boardered to the west by mountians, east by the Atlantic, and in between are the foothills known as the peidmont ). As for my age, well I am 21...it is all downhill from here...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slasher [/i]
[B]

how can u be 13 and in the 9th grade?? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=crimson]I skipped a grade when I entered homeschooling, thus most of my core subjects are in 9th, and a few are at the 10th grade level...[/color]
Posted
But you reply out of your own free will :)

Anyway, I'm 13, living in Texas with a wife (j/k) and I can tell you that I hate country music and am not into rustic heh (Male BTWW)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slasher [/i]
[B]how can u be 13 and in the 9th grade?? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink][i]I[/i] was 13 when I entered 9th grade ( :eek: that was nearly 4 years ago...how time flies), and I neither skipped nor was home schooled as Ken was. I'm just a normal kid...er...young lady :D[/color]


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]I live in Indiana, I'm 8, and I am in the third grade. I am about to move up to 4 grade, May 30th.

-Spikey [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]And I wonder why I sometimes feel as though I am talking to my little brother...ugh -__-. It's nothing personal, Spikey, but erg...it's odd...[/color]
Posted
Does NO ONE live in OKLAHOMA?! Am I really ALL ALONE here? :sob sob:

:shrugs: Oh well, I live in Tulsa, Ok. I'm 14 (going on 15 sept 22nd) and in 8th going on 9th in about 4 weeks! Yay!

So now you know about me (but you still don't know my name! MUHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]Does NO ONE live in OKLAHOMA?! Am I really ALL ALONE here? :sob sob: [/B][/QUOTE]


Buh-please!!! You think YOU'RE the only one , but I live in Finland and there is NOBODY here from Finland!
(...or is there)

Anyhow I'm almost 18(and look at my sig:blush: )
But i also like Final Fantasy-games(I just haven't been visiting that section) and fantasy-novels

and most of all THEATRE!!!I :love: acting!!!
Posted
[color=indigo]Is no one else here from California?! The Golden State?! I can't believe it! Out of all of the people in this state... Oh, wait, there's my friend, imcuneo... Yeah... whatever...
I guess BabyGirl will be moving here, but not very close to where I live... :( Pretty close to where one of my older brothers lives, though.

I'm 14, and I live in California... In a city with a PARTY COLLEGE!!! WOOHOO!!! :alcohol: If anyone can guess the city, they'll win a... a... a...... Okay, so they won't win anything... :D[/color]
Posted
I live in a little coastal town in australia called forster and i am 18 years of age and have finished all my schooling
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]Everyone calls me Yuna and I'm 12, going on 13 (May 17, 2002!!!)
I live in Texas. (whoopie) Texas has the worst weather EVER!! We have at least 15 tornadoes in March-May and that is why I hate Spring because I'm terrified of Tornadoes!!:bawl: :nervous: :worried: :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]
Two of my cousins live in Texas. I'm going there to visit them this summer(maybe, its not a sure thing). One is 18 and her brother is my age, but a few days older than me. Ohio has tornadoes too, but I haven't seen one, and hope I never do!:eek: [COLOR=royalblue]And congradulations on your graduation July![/COLOR] ;)
Posted
[COLOR=blue] I guess that I'm one of the oldest people here but I feel it necessary to say hello and introduce myself...
I'm 19 and I like in Orlando, FL. Right now I'm in college and it okay..but to all of you who haven't gotten to that level of schooling yet...HAve fun while you still can!!!!!![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...