Jump to content
OtakuBoards

???do u think they should have a zelda card game???  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. ???do u think they should have a zelda card game???

    • yes
      4
    • no
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=teal]You know,Like Magic or something along that line.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Yah, it would be good...but it would have to be a cool one like Magic just like Zero said.....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=coral] Yah, it would be good...but it would have to be a cool one like Magic just like Zero said.....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
i never could understand how to play magic lol. i only have the cards for the quotes and the art on em
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=teal]You know,Like Magic or something along that line.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]Magic! I forgot about those, that was like...5th and 6th grade for me! Only the smart, "dorks" played with those...but I shouldn't make fun because they're actually all very intelligent :p :D

Oh, and Zelda cards? I really don't care either way ;)[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Zelda cards?

Nintendo could make cards of anything and they'd make money. They could make "I'm An Idiot" cards with "Nintendo" printed on 'em and people would still buy them lol
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]do u think they should have a ZELDA card game? [/B][/QUOTE]
Nope, I say they shouldn't make a zelda card game, there's too many already.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...