Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][color=royalblue][b]Sorry I just like the word...

w00t!! Or should I steal my sayings from Super Sayian? how about this?

Herman owns j00![/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I was saying that before Neil was even a member.. And do you ACTUALLY think anyone here made up those sayings? lol..

Awesome James, I can finally upload my Flash/Roll avatar... wheeee :whoops:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]
Awesome James, I can finally upload my Flash/Roll avatar... wheeee :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

...I hate you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B]wait, is the custom thing ONLY for staff? if it is, then D***, i want to put up a custom avatar so badly! [/B][/QUOTE]

No, anyone can have the custom avatar.

Anyway, thanks alot James! Now I'll be able to use some of the larger avatars I've made...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]
No, anyone can have the custom avatar.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Right. Anyone with 500 or more posts. I like the new 60x60 sized ones for the under 500 posters. ^^ I won't be hittin 500 anytime soon, so this is just great for me!
Posted
You may hit that mark sooner than you think, amiboshi. Just keep doin what you're doin, and you'll be there before you know it.

Look at me: a couple months ago I had about 100 posts. Alright, bad example, but you get the idea.
Posted
Yeah. Maybe so, but it's still gonna take like another year and a half or so. I don't post that much. If I have no actual input on a subject, I usually don't post at all. It's not very efficient. lol.
Posted
Yeah, I know how that is. And sometimes, if you post a lot one day, you go back the next day and have no interest at all in posting. That's how it sometimes works for me.
Posted
Uh, Tiger, calm down, you're SPAMMING...

Besides, you can't get custom avies until you reach like, 500 or 1000 posts or something...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Uh, Tiger, calm down, you're SPAMMING...

Besides, you can't get custom avies until you reach like, 500 or 1000 posts or something... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Uh sweetie.. did you even READ the thread? The new installment would be that now anyone can have a custom avatar. Newbies, who post from 1-100 can have any custom avatar 50x50 pixels. Anyone from 100-500 can have a avatar 60x60 pixels. Anyone with posts over 500 can have a custom avatar 80x80 pixels.[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
Alright Tigervx, listen up, stop PMSing because this will answer all of your questions...

To find the button to get custom avatars.. You go to the bottom of the avatar page, any of them, and you will see a space where you either put the URL of the avatar you want, or BROWSE your computer to upload your avatar... If this didn't work then I don't know what else to tell you...

BUT if you do not have over 500 posts, the boxes will NOT show up at the bottom of the avatar page
Posted
heh... cool.. 80 x 80... now I can use this one..

first person to name who it is gets a special prize... um... [i]sur[/i]prise...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[color=purple]Uh sweetie.. did you even READ the thread? The new installment would be that now anyone can have a custom avatar. Newbies, who post from 1-100 can have any custom avatar 50x50 pixels[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That may confuse him, since newbies can NOT have a custom avatar...they have to choose from the avatars available.

I'm sure you meant that, but I'm just clarifying it ;)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...