Jamvis Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Anyone ever hear of that game? Legend of Legia is one of the best RPG's ever. SO anyone hear of it?
Zidargh Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Yes I've rented this while it was in my local Blockbuster shop. Here in merry old UK. I think it was a classic, especially the battle system, similar to Chrono Cross's but with much more flexibility, Unfortunately not a hugely successful game but here you go. Especially the amount of character's and their storyline intervening with others was excellent.
RicoTranzrig Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=darkblue] I really liked the battle system of that game and the story was also written good. Overall, it was a very well composed RPG, coming out of the PSone.[/color]
Guest Shift Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=royalblue][size=1][b]Hmmm, I guess I'll have to play it sometime.[/color][/size][/b]
Jamvis Posted April 29, 2002 Author Posted April 29, 2002 yes i like Vahn's strength, Noa's ability to use many attacks at once and Gala's defence. What sbout you people?
Flash Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 Hmm, I think you'll find Vahn is all round, Noa is fast and agile, and Gala (Who I commonly name 'Lasuko'... o_O;;; ) is the one with the strength... I mean, he can be 5 levels lower than everyone and still dish out more damage..
Sephiroth Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 to be quite honest, I didn't really like the game, the whole story of "fog" has been done to death already, and I didn't really like the graphics either, the battle system was the only good part of the game....
Fall Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 I've really only played it once, simple because there's only one copy out in the local video store. It's alright, though I haven't played it long enough to see what the game is [i]really[/i] like..... I plan to hire it out again some time soon...
The Vampire: Ed Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Legend of Legaia is one of my favorite RPGs. I liked the battle system very much, and the ability to learn new moves as you input certain attacks. Well, that was one of the things that really made me like the battle system more than others. The whole story line while seemingly cheesy at first unravels into a great plot in my opinion. It works the same with the graphics as well. At first glance, it doesn't look so great. But as you progress through the game, it will begin looking better in later areas. It was a pretty challenging game, and it was one of the few RPGs that actually kept my attention long enough to want to beat it. I await the sequel with pleasure, but sadly I heard it wouldn't be hitting America. Maybe that's false information, one can only hope.
Vilearchangemon Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 I heard Legend of Legaia 2{Legaia: Dual saga}is coming in the fall but that is probly just a thought
Flash Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 No, it's true... LoL2 is due to come out later in the year, I think..
Guest NOFX_21212 Posted June 5, 2002 Posted June 5, 2002 i beat that game a few times, really like the battle.... but i haven't heard anything about a sequel. i just wished the game had more characters...
Guest ProudClod Posted June 5, 2002 Posted June 5, 2002 I have high expectations for all rpgs, why? well my first rpg was final fantasy 7 (supposedly the best there is), so I automatically think that all others are not worthy. That is my main reason for not playing the game, but I think ill give number 2 a shot......I heard that the battle system is supposed to be awesome, superior to final fantasy in many ways
Guest NOFX_21212 Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 GIVE THE FIRST ONE A SHOT, IT'S PRETTY GOOD.. MY FIRST WAS SAGA FRONTIER, I DIDN'T LIKE IT TOO MUCH THEN FF7.. I'VE BEEN A GOD AT IT EVER SINCE...BUT SERIOUSLY, GIVE THE FIRST A GO, IT'S PRETTY INTERESTING [size=1][color=blue]Please Don't type in all caps-Crazy Whtie Boy.[/size][/color]
jitoya Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]Anyone ever hear of that game? Legend of Legia is one of the best RPG's ever. SO anyone hear of it? [/B][/QUOTE] yes i have i own it its one of the best rpgs ever especially vahns miracle art have you found the meetle goblet?
Semjaza Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 I'm pretty sure there is a Legend of Legaia 2... I thought I read something about Eidos publishing it under their "Fresh Games" label. Personally, I didn't like the first at all. I found it rather unclear and boring.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now