Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Conneticut, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I instead of taking Social Studies at my school I take a gt class (Gt: Gifted and Talented). Last February we took a 2 hour competiton test. You have a topic and go through 6 steps to make a feasable and humane action plan. Well 5 packets got sent to Austin, Texas (my state's capitol.) and one of them was my groups. They came back and 2 groups made the State Bowl including my team. We left to Austin last Friday and did the same thing only on a harder level. There were three divisons. Junior, Intermediate, and Senior. Junior was 4th grade through 6th (my team) Intermediate was Jr.High and Senior was High School, with about 50 to 100 groups in each division. Only two teams out of each divison would be able to go to International which is in Connecticut. My group made 2nd out of 60-70 teams in my divison! We get to go to Storrs, Conneticut (SMALL!) on June 6th. Our topic for the state bowl was Environmental Law and the topic for Internationals is Virtual Corporations! I can't wait to beat all the other teams when we leave!!!!!!!!
Posted
:eek: You, my friend, are a very lucky boy..... o.O;;

No really, that's awesome! Nothing's ever happened like that at my school.... (probably never will). You are very very very very very lucky to be going.... I mean, you beat 60-70 teams?!?! Now that's a good team effort.....

Hope you have a great time there. :)
Posted
Yikes, good job there NoodleZ. You and your team must be quite good to do as well as you've done... Good luck for Internationals, and I hope ya win...
Posted
Wow I went to Conneticut during the Easter, that's great. Perhaps a bit cold there at the moment though. All I can say is Congratulations! and excellent effort. Very independent you are.
Posted
Thanks everyone!:D I really appreciate it! We leave June 5th and stay for 4 days. Wow! I still can't believe it. There farthest north I have ever been is Las Vegas, Nevada! Always stuck south here in Texas. Oh and to remind you all of those teams were from all around the state of Texas. Thanx everyone for the good luck! I can't wait!
Posted
You have fun. I did that with a couple people a while ago i dont rember what it's call though. Well have fun on your trip and rember do your best ;)
Posted
It is called FPS (Future Problem Solving) and you will be going too Mystic Gohan?? Pm me with the answer cause if you are that would be awesome!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zachary [/i]
[B]haha, gifted and talented, haha [/B][/QUOTE]

And what is that suppose to mean Spam-boy?? I would like to know if you are making fun of me because I would like to know if you have ever achieved anything like this at the age of 12?
Posted
Dude thats nothing to laugh about....i mean NoodleZ is so smart he gets to go to Conneticut....Have you ever been so smart you got to go anywhere....NoodleZ good luck in the internationals.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...