Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Im so happy


Recommended Posts

Guest Steiner
Posted
I finally beat FF9 and it only took me 23 hours, but it was a bit of a let down at the end? like i thought it would be a bit better ending.
Posted
Exactly. If you would have taken your time and played through the game doing every side quest in the game, it would have been a bit more satisfactory... and the ending was nice... the play went a bit too fast though.
Guest Steiner
Posted
I did do every side qeust including mognet central (hehe hair gel) And it wasnt rushed i took my time and enjoyed every minute of it!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Steiner [/i]
[B]I did do every side qeust including mognet central (hehe hair gel) And it wasnt rushed i took my time and enjoyed every minute of it! [/B][/QUOTE]

read my post again, I never said you rushed the game, I said the game itself, ff9, is a rushed game, square rushed the games development, thats why it's a bit on the short side....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

read my post again, I never said you rushed the game, I said the game itself, ff9, is a rushed game, square rushed the games development, thats why it's a bit on the short side.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I find it easy, and quite short, but I still haven't completed it. I'm stuck in Fossil Roo, blen...[/SIZE]
Posted
I beat that sorry FF game in about 2 days.It took me that long because it started to lose my interest just like PE2.....anyway I think it could have been way better.The ending was fine to me.The last boss was too easy for me.I took [color=indigo]____[/color] out way to fast.That's my piece.

[color=indigo]Could you give a spoiler warning before telling who the end boss is? Some people might not want to know that... - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
Er...maybe u should put a SPOILER warning on that or something, with people looking to see if they should buy/rent FF9, I'm assuming they don't wanna know who the last boss is. Anyway FF9 seemed great to me, had lots of fun doing the choco hot&cold game and...well Ozma was much harder than Omega or the other FF's "Weapon" bosses, since there was no super-attack like knights of the round of cheapass items like holy wars.....altho I miss KoTR...anyway since it's only $20, I'd say you should buy it that way er....u have it, I dunno I'd just rather own certain rpgs than rent them.
Posted
Eh, I like Final Fantasy IX. It is nowhere near as good as Final Fantasy VII, VIII, or X, but it's better than a lot of the rpgs out there. I was really disappointed with how short it was too, but at least it put out a few cool characters.

When people talk about Final Fantasy games in the future though, I am sure that FF9 will be known as the forgettable one. They really should remake it for PS2 and add a whole lot to it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...