Cecil Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Happy 72end post to you! Happy 72end post to you! Hey why am i the only one singing? *looks at post count YAY. I got 338 posts YAY. Lets have a praty! Oh... we are having a praty. YAY!
Sara Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dessert Shadow [/i] [B]i have what..42 posts? i forgot to check...well if thats the case...well 42 is the ultimate answer to life universe and everything!!! woohoo! happy 72nd post DS~~~!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Awright! A Doug Adams fan.... Jes' the cracker kind? Well, they're good, anyway...
Sara Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Where are they?!? Heh...actually, I'm hyper enough as it is...
conpiracymonki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Where are they?!? Heh...actually, I'm hyper enough as it is... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]*AHEM!* U think u'r hyper! Huh? Ever considered anyone else, huh? Oh,..nevermind...but keep in mind, that tha topic goes deeper than u can ever imagine.....[/b] Hehe evil glare! Finger-lickin zombie good food *please highlight* :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
Desert Shadow Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] Awright! A Doug Adams fan.... Jes' the cracker kind? Well, they're good, anyway... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Haha, i like yer sig. Oh, and i'm a Doug Adam's fan too![/b] :D :p :laugh: :D [b]OINK![/b] :cross:
Desert Shadow Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]heh....thanks, I like your signature as well.... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Thanks, it's getting old. I'm going to change it, then go to bed.[/b]
Desert Shadow Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 [b]How do you like this new one? It might be a lil tricker to "get". Tell me if its too hard to understand....[/b]
Fish Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 lol PARTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, ADAM SHUOLD JOIN US NOW
amibasuki Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 peh, everybody's been sayin' "PARTY, PARTY!", but all y'all are doin' is standin' around eatin' food ('cept for Transtic:p). so, who's ready for musical chairs?:rolleyes::laugh: hehehe, congrats on your 72nd post, DS.:D
Sara Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]How do you like this new one? It might be a lil tricker to "get". Tell me if its too hard to understand....[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, that's good....:D
Desert Shadow Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]peh, everybody's been sayin' "PARTY, PARTY!", but all y'all are doin' is standin' around eatin' food ('cept for Transtic:p). so, who's ready for musical chairs?:rolleyes::laugh: hehehe, congrats on your 72nd post, DS.:D [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Standing around and eating food is what a party is about! ^_^ Especially when you got cheese and crackers.... *munch* I'll play musical chairs. Lemme bust out wid a beat yo. Eat dis! *starts doing his armpit fart rap*[/b]
Desert Shadow Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 [b]*starts breakdancing around the musical chairs* *stops*.... Saaaaaaay, there's gum under this one! *takes it and eats it* Ew... eick... ich,, ithck.... is... this.... sewer flavored?? DOIK! :cross: Ah well, it ain't that bad.... *starts breakdancing again*[/b]
Tien Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]*starts breakdancing around the musical chairs* *stops*.... Saaaaaaay, there's gum under this one! *takes it and eats it* Ew... eick... ich,, ithck.... is... this.... sewer flavored?? DOIK! :cross: Ah well, it ain't that bad.... *starts breakdancing again*[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Sewer flavoured,lol,Is there any more?*looks under all chairs*
Desert Shadow Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B] Sewer flavoured,lol,Is there any more?*looks under all chairs* [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Yah, check the.. um... the um... the sewer. Out front. It's got some. I've got a collection. I'm rather obsessed! Don't touch the brown one though, it's Elvis's from 1947. I'm saving that 'un. I'll prolly sell it on Ebay....[/b]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 what kind of ****ing bullshit thread is this?! :mad: :flaming: :mad:
Tien Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B] [b]Yah, check the.. um... the um... the sewer. Out front. It's got some. I've got a collection. I'm rather obsessed! Don't touch the brown one though, it's Elvis's from 1947. I'm saving that 'un. I'll prolly sell it on Ebay....[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Ok,sewer,here i come *runs out through the front*
Posthumous Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: CHESSE AND CRACKERS :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
The Darkness Bu Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 YYYYAAAAYYYYYY SSSAAAAAYYYYYY you got a pool:devil: CONGRATS>RYTHSRYTHSYTUSTUYTGHYRSUYSTGUGYRSURSTU WHERE THE CHAMPAGNE?
Dragonballzman Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Has anyone noticed that Desert Shadow has got way more than 72 posts now? :D
Tien Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Has anyone noticed that Desert Shadow has got way more than 72 posts now? :D [/B][/QUOTE] I think most people have noticed that.
Desert Shadow Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Has anyone noticed that Desert Shadow has got way more than 72 posts now? :D [/B][/QUOTE] [b]I hope not. I feel sorry fer them. [/b]
Desert Shadow Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Eh...well, mebbe you'll hit 172 soon..... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Yeh, if i don't leave before then. I'd definatly want to throw another party[/b] :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now