Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Chocalate CHip ya heard.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]i'll stick with chocolet, thanks :tasty: cookies and cream :cross: blech. [/B][/QUOTE]

How DARE you disgrace the name of cookies and cream!!!
::throws tons of it at her::
:P
Well, you know my answer, and if you're so ignorant that you don't, please seek help.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i]
[B]

How DARE you disgrace the name of cookies and cream!!!
::throws tons of it at her::
:P
Well, you know my answer, and if you're so ignorant that you don't, please seek help. [/B][/QUOTE] HEy!:mad: you are going down! *throws bucket of vanilla ice cream on him* now go get you cookies :flaming: :devil:
Posted
[color=teal] Mmmmmmmm....:tasty: :tasty: :tasty: To many falvours to choose from......:tasty: :tasty: :tasty: Oh hell, I like 'em all!!!:tasty: :D [/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I don really like ice cream, mostly because it isn't flammable :flaming:.. but if I had to choose, I'd say those one ones that come premade witha chocolate shell over it and sprinkled with peanuts and have chocolate at the bottom of the cone..[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...