Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've seen other anime movies, but I've yet to find one I liked better than Mononoke Hime. There's just something about it that makes it different. The whole thing's just.....perfect! ^^ Lol. Ok, so maybe not, but it really was very good. It was serious, without being too depressing. Miyazaki is a god of anime.
Posted
you're not quite correct amiboshi, Miyazaki is not a god, he is a SUPER GOD! and we should prase him and sacrafice to him every damn da- *ahem* but that's beside the point, I love Princess mononoke, and Ashitaka's Japanese voice.......:blush:
Posted
The Group i typically hang out with here where i live don't like the movie, but i do, yeah the ending was sad, but the plot and artwork was great. i don't know about you all but it kind of places you, the watcher, in the place of the main character. really good anime though.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well I've seen Monoke Hime, it was a pretty good anime with some decent action, and a pretty good plot, I give it the thumbs up!
Posted
how can you say that sephiroth?????? that was a fantastic movie and the plot was great and the whole thing great... and ashitaka!!!! dont get me started about him.... and we should all bow down to miyazaki the super, duper god......
Posted
I've seen few anime movies, including this (dubbed >sigh<), and CB Knockin on heavens door. All the movies I've seen are good, but this was the best I think. I love the animation, and the plot, and am still renting it now and then. The first couple of times I saw it weeere on showtime at 2:00 A.M. hehe
Posted
It is one of the most visually inventive films I have seen...

Hayao Miyazaki is a great animator, and his "Princess Mononoke"
is a great film.



:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:
Guest Jade
Posted
yeah i think the show is fantastic........ id buy the movei but i dont have the money...... oh welll theres allways birthdays....
Guest Prince Alucard
Posted
I was hooked on this movie the moment i watched it! When you think about it, being cursed is alot like other life problems. i.e. My parents are getting divorced, and its completely unavoidable. I have no choice but to bear the weight of it untill the end! Only flaw was that was not traditional Short Sword fighting style. Other than that, riding a Gazel and talking to monkies sounds fun lol!
PS no pity replies about my folks k? those piss me off.
Posted
I don't know about you guys and gals but Princess Mononoke is the seed that flourished into my great anime archive. (not great but sufficient) I found it lying around in the shop and took pity of it by buying it. I was shocked to see it for the first time. How could someone not buy this great masterpiece? I'm greatful that I saw It first......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...