Juu Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 Stitch is cute, he somehow reminds me of the ewoks... I like the trailors, but not too sure, anyways, stich is cute.... I like that aladin trailor and lil' mermaid one, my friends like the lion king one though.. I think it'll be a cute movie, but really not that good.
Renee Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 Oh, I'm sure it'll be another little-kiddy-dorky movie like Disney seems to always end up making with that moral junk, (except for Alantis: The Lost Empire. It was cool, people died. IN A DISNEY MOVIE! Sorry for the caps...) but Stitch is so cute! The first time I saw the commercial I declared that the next time I when to the Disney store that I would buy a little Stitch plushie. Sure I'll go see it, but I'm going to throw popcorn at the screen when the stupid moral stuff comes on.:rolleyes:
Juu Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 It was a pretty cute movie. Stich was so cute! Some parts were really corny.... but the important thing, stich was cute!!!
eleanor Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 Yeah, some parts were corny, but it was good! Disney movies aren't so bad you know. They're aimed for little kids, I think, so don't start dissing them. Little kids love disney movies! (Well, all the little kids I know) :o I'm fifteen, and I watched it! *feels proud and gives dirty looks at people staring at me*
Nerdsy Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i] [B]It was cool, people died. IN A DISNEY MOVIE! Sorry for the caps...) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]... Are you kidding me? Here's a list of deaths from Disney movies... Mufasa Scar The Wicked Stepmother from Snow White The priest guy from The Hunchback of Notre Dame Ursela Jafar (I'm not sure if he counts. He did die in the second Aladin movie.) The really pumped up guy from 3rd Aladin movie. Bambi's Mother And that's all I can think of off hand...[/COLOR]
Anna Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 Awww,....... that was sad when Bambi's mother died..... I cried when I watched it (as a kid, mind you........... I haven't seen that show in years.....). And don't forget about the villan in Beauty and the Beast, Geston or whatever, he fell off the castle in the end. And the bad guy in Mulan, the big evil Chinese guy.... can't remember his name.... he got blown up by fireworks. Ooh! Ooh! And Malificent in Sleeping Beauty! It showed blood in that one, where she was stabbed as a dragon. Man, I sure know my Disney movies...... *grins proudly*
Mist Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Well, I went to see the movie and I'm perfectly happy to say that I have a Stich doll and poster in my room. (I also have a snow globe. :D) Of course the movie was cute, but ... *SPOILER*...sorta... when Stich was talking about how Lilo and Nani was his family at the end to the head alien and he was stumbling along with thos "handcuffs", I nearly died. He's too cute![/color][/size]
panther3751 Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 Lilo reminds me of someone as a child. . . . waitaminute! That person was me! :evil:
Turkey Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 I saw it last Friday, and it was pretty god. However, Renee was right: Disney=Morals. They should try to put the morals subtlety(sp?). Make the kids reason for a change.
Corey Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 Did anyone else that saw it catch the part !!SPOILER!! where they did a mimic of the movie AirPlane? Anyway I thought it was a cool movie. I am currently working on a banner of Cobra Bubbles. Lol... heh...
Mist Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Cobra Bubbles...now [b]there's[/b] something to talk about. I thought he was mean and yet nice at the same time, if that makes sense. If not, bear with me then. :D)[/color][/size]
Wormmon's Tamer Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 I think it's funny when Lilo says: "Cobra Bubbles? You don't look like a social worker." Haven't seen the movie yet, read the Junior novelization. I almost always read the book version of a movie first.
tursi Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 lilo and stich is one of the better disney that's been put out in a while. stich is very adorable and lovable
Genkai Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 hey, you are disgracing ohana!!!!! what kind of parents are you?????? :)
Mist Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 [color=red][size=1] What? I think the point of Stich being cute beyond reason was already made, but I'll just make it again: Stich is so cute! :love2:[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now