Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
do anybody watch it???? it was funny. very funny.Like yesterday at Saturday. the desppressing persian tow truck man. He was a therepy and he said all these things about his family. ( his kids saying he's a porn star hahahahahahahahaha)A few weeks ago they put part of the life as a child. and that was one of the newest mad tv member bobby lee. That was one of the funniest times since the persian tow truck man.
Posted
I do not really watch it anymore the jokes got to slapstick for me. I use to watch it back when Phil La Marr was on the show like two years ago but after he left the show started to go down hill from their. I watch the repeats on TNN now though so I can watch some of the classic skits.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I watch it sometimes. But I prefer SNL. The Celebrity Jeopardy skits with Sean Connery are so damn funny![/b][/color]
Posted
Mad TV is okay. I only watch it occasionally though. I prefer SNL. But, I do remeber Clops. That was pretty funny. I remember when they arrested Gumby. The Santa one was funny too.
Posted
What was Clops? :confused: I watch Mad tv occasionally. It's pretty funny sometimes. :laugh: I like the old SNL better than some of the new stuff though.
Posted
Yeah i watch it but i prefer SNL and i forgot if this was on SNL or not but the cops we' aressting the dough boy but when they shot him he said that tickles so you'lll never **** kill me who-ooh then the cop came from the sideand slamed him into an oven but there was alot of cursing in the that part

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...