Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Morph
Posted
Sunburn, I hate it, I went on a school field trip and I got sunburn all on my arms and shouder blades and some on my back, to make things worse I got sun posioning on my face that covers 50/50, it hurts a lot.... I can barely talk so I can't go to school. [Sweet]

Have you ever had sunposioning or sunburn?
Guest cloricus
Posted
Sunburn yes lots of time. I live in Australia its hard to get away from lol. You really get used to it and after years of getting bad sunburn it doesn?t bother you. :)
Guest cloricus
Posted
How can you get sunburned at the Zoo? lol.
Posted
Sunburned, an evil menace yet a compainion. Lol....yes I have been sun-burned millions of times, I am sun-burned right now, and my jaw barely wants to work, but of course I am not lucky like you and I still have to go to school.


Sunpoisining I probably get it about 4 times a year, great ol' baseball!
Posted
[color=deeppink]I hardly ever get burned. I have an olive complexion, so it tends to tan fast and burn very little. If I do get burned, it's when I fake n' bake in the tanner, and then it's usually my bum, and that hurts a lot! :eek:[/color]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I hardly ever get burned. I have an olive complexion, so it tends to tan fast and burn very little. If I do get burned, it's when I fake n' bake in the tanner, and then it's usually my bum, and that hurts a lot! :eek:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I have an olive tone too!!! Yeah, I have pretty dark skin since I tan really good (thank god!) and I don't get sunburned easily. And when I do, it hurts like hell!! I live in Southren Texas and we get some sun out here, yes we do! Oh boy, it's 95 degrees now, I don't wanna know what it's gonna be like when it's summer!! Pool, here I come!
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]i got a little sun burn when i went to jamaica. but i don't burn easily. just being out in the sun in only a speedo for 7 days got me a little burned. but not much.[/b][/color]
Guest Zeh
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Sunburn??? you mean FROSTBITE.....

augh... -13 this morning..... stupid global warming and stuff.....

I think you're all nuts.... Sunburn = Skin Cancer....

Me? I hardly burn..... i've only ever had a bad burn once.... last summer when i slept all day out on a beach... for like 6 hours.... it hurteded a lot.... [/COLOR]
Guest Morph
Posted
I would rather be cold then hot, because I do not like the heat as much as I like the cold
Guest Zeh
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B]I would rather be cold then hot, because I do not like the heat as much as I like the cold [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Your signature image is too large. Please change it. Your only allowed 100x500 pixels. [/COLOR]
Guest Morph
Posted
Ok Cloud, I will, Which stinks because it will look all messed up at those pixelation requirements so I'll just take it out
Posted
I am lightskin so I get made fun of by most of my darker skin friends when I get sunburn but I have only gotten burned twice in my life probabally because I hate the outdoors unless I am at a pool,park,or admusement/theme park
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Only abroad, my dad gos to the canarys (near equator) and puts oil on to magnify the sun, and never burns.....
Posted
[B][SIZE=1]I have been sunburned plenty of times. When I was in Florida I got a bad sunburn on my shoulders. I couldn't even get in the hot tub. When I was 4 or so, I got this big big sunburn all over my body. I could barely move. It hurt real bad.[/b][/size]
Posted
I sunburn pretty easily. I always burn over the summer, but last summer I managed to stay out of the sun, so I only got burned the 1st day I went to camp, but it wasn't too bad. My skin's pretty pale, so I usually get burned on my face. It's far too easily to burn in Florida in the summer. ^^
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B]I would rather be cold then hot, because I do not like the heat as much as I like the cold [/B][/QUOTE]
I like cold weather too, but you're lucky that you've seen snow before. I haven't seen snow at all in my whole life. Hey, that's what I get for living out in South Texas! (damn Houston weather)
(I am assuming that you're seen snow before since you said you like really cold weather.)
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
I like cold weather too, but you're lucky that you've seen snow before. I haven't seen snow at all in my whole life. Hey, that's what I get for living out in South Texas! (damn Houston weather)
(I am assuming that you're seen snow before since you said you like really cold weather.) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orange] Well yes I have seen snow, I lived in NY for a few years, and that stinks that your in Southern Texas and all you get is heat... Well today I'm peeling like a snake and it hurts because its all raw skin, it is very gross.. But I stay home from school again :D[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]sunburn?

i think i've been slightly sunburned twice in my life. because i'm a red-head, i have very pale, sensitive skin & burn [i]very[/i] easily. so i make a point of staying out of the sun. tanning is bad for your skin, anyway... you may look good now, but you will have wrinkles later on! seriously.

anyway, i love having pale, white skin. it part of what makes me celtic. ;) we live in the northern countries, where it's always cold. if it's not scottish, it's crap! (a la saturday night live.)[/COLOR]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I've heard that before....even the deal about skin cancer...that's why I always try to use sunblock before I go out in the sun....otherwise I'll get a little burned.
Posted
I'm very aware about tanning and skin cancer. It creeps me out. I went to the beach with my friend over spring break, and she was obsessed with getting her legs tan. I refused to go lay out in the sun on purpose because of that great risk, plus I didn't want to get burned. My mom's side of the family have all had skin cancer, and I don't want that risk when I get older. Sun can certainly be a bad thing!!! I wish I could see snow. I only saw it when I was 1, and it snowed a LITTLE bit. But it's not like I can remember it now or anything....
Guest Zeh
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I love snow... i wish i could share it with all of you that haven't seen it but hell, i'm greedy :) [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...