Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Does anyone have a song or a band that they really loved when they are a child, and everytime you hear a song by them you are just blown away with memories of the past? And the songs bring a sentimental warm fuzzy glow to you? I have a few bands like that...And now I'm building up my collection of their CDs...so who's yours?[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=crimson]I liked Smash Mouth when I was younger. o_O... All Star, Walking on the Sun, Etc. All those songs rocked for me.. I have their Astro Lounge CD, and I want the first one, I just havent gotten around to buying it yet. ^^'[/color]
Posted
When I was younger I only like the music my parents and older brother listened to but I still listen to some of it now and again these days my favorite was Prince formally known as the artist formally known as prince :) and the Wu Tang Clan.
Posted
[color=indigo]The song "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something. Brings back TONS of memories. :) Although, I don't have many memories. I suffer a memory loss... brainwashed is my theory.[/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]The song "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something. Brings back TONS of memories. :) Although, I don't have many memories. I suffer a memory loss... brainwashed is my theory.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I used to LOVE that song. I got the cassett(OMG!) single somewhere....[/b][/color]
Posted
When I was younger I liked **cough...cough**. A-Teens...and when I got a little older I liked DMX and then I just started to like rap from that day on.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[b][color=red]I used to LOVE that song. I got the cassett(OMG!) single somewhere....[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo] . . . :wow: Of all people that could have adored that song like myself, I least expected you. Hrmmm... lol, well I guess "that's that one thing we've got." *falls over laughing* .... Damn I'm cool.. :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo] . . . :wow: Of all people that could have adored that song like myself, I least expected you. Hrmmm... lol, well I guess "that's that one thing we've got." *falls over laughing* .... Damn I'm cool.. :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol I like that first part: ". . . :wow:" ... it's just funny...

Anyway... Miami Sound Machine.... what wonderful music they made... and even still with Gloria Estefan....
Posted
Off-Spring.... just the coolest band that I'd ever heard when I was younger....

...though those days are over now... :(
Posted
[color=orange]My favorite band was the Culture Club! I used to play them on my recore player over and over again... my mommy probably got really annoyed![/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Well, my favorites were definately the old school grunge stuff. Like SOUNDGARDEN! And Alice in Chains, and Nirvana, and Smashing Pumpkins, and OTHER STUFF...right now though my favorite band is Godsmack. But yeah...those are like, *sniffles*, my favorite bands...from way back when...teehee.[/color][/size]
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo] . . . :wow: Of all people that could have adored that song like myself, I least expected you. Hrmmm... lol, well I guess "that's that one thing we've got." *falls over laughing* .... Damn I'm cool.. :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]This will prolly be the only time we agree that a song is good.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...